Best/Cheap place to get a H/O Alt

Check eBay hi-amps alternator, I never bought from them but they have cheap alts. If I had money I would buy an alt from them, stupid job is only giving me 24-32 hours a week.

My stupid job is only giving me 72+ hrs a week ad my pay dont vary

Contact tejcurrent on here.

Only does American cars u believe

So no overtime & double time? That sucks atleast your getting hours. To top it off I'm only getting $8.50 hr.

*sorry for the thread Jack OP. Lol

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Check eBay hi-amps alternator, I never bought from them but they have cheap alts. If I had money I would buy an alt from them, stupid job is only giving me 24-32 hours a week.

Only does American cars u believe

So no overtime & double time? That sucks atleast your getting hours. To top it off I'm only getting $8.50 hr.

*sorry for the thread Jack OP. Lol

Last thread jack post

No over time no double time no questions asked

you win some, you lose some

what about ohio alternators??or excessive amperage??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I think i heard bad stories about excessive? are they cheaper have to check them out

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

id look on ebay find a seller with good feedback i just messaged a guy on there asking if i bought a 220 amp alt for my neon if it didnt put out rated if he would let me bring it back for a refund.

Edited by hifonics10

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I think i heard bad stories about excessive? are they cheaper have to check them out

Just wondering.. if you've heard bad stories, why would you even check them out? I would just go with Mechman. Like what people said, you get what you pay for. :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Gonna interject and say EVERY SINGLE alternator company has had some seriously bad reviews. I don't care who they are, it's because alternators fail! It just happens.

NOW, if it's customer service that's the issue, that is a totally different story, but none of the companies mentioned to my knowledge have that issue. An Ebay alternator however.. I might be personally weary unless you have established good communication from the seller.

Warranty is a good one to find out!

If you are purchasing an alternator from a company and it doesn't do rated, I don't know a single established company that will not honor a return.

And to that, I have personally been dealing with Excessive amperage and know two people personally who have purchased through him and their alts work perfectly, do rated, and have had zero issues. This is also true for Iraggi.

I'm sure another person could chime in about ohio and mechman and every other company..

As a note to everyone, don't go steering people away from companies without evidence, saying you've heard "bad stories" doesn't back it up. Link to those stories, explain the issue that you heard about.

Well damn i guess i need to do it right and get it

Itll be cheaper in the long run

Only does American cars i believe

That he does but OP has a ford