Four Loko.

inm

they still see 12% four lokos as well as 12% joose, they just removed the caffeine i believe. i like the taste of them, and im actually smart enough to not drink 2-4 cans in a 30 minute period. go figure shrug.gif

EDIT: lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and cranberry lemonade are the shit

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Its not worth it to drink four lokos, I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed it. They fuak you up and make you sheeiit and piss a rainbow. They are illegal to produce now and once they are sold out they will be gone for ever. A guy in my city died from seizuring out after drinking one.

Ummm, they're still legal. They just had to remove the caffeine. It still has the alcohol, so persons aged 21+ can still buy it. Now, if you put caffeine things in it after you buy it, you'll get the old Four Locos.

Actually no.. The 12% alcohol cans were banned in the US about a year ago. it sweeped across the states from one to the other in rapid succession.. the vendors were allowed to sell there stocks out but the manufacture was made to stop producing it because people were literally drinking themselves to death on it. the energy drink in it slowed the alcohols effect on the brain causing people to drink more and more of it unknowingly causing alcohol poisoning. and then death. It was too much energy, an WAY to much alcohol for stupid irresponsible people..

BUT the company DID remake it.. same energy, WAY less alcohol... its now 8% alcohol cans.. and they all still taste like crap.

Now before someone trys to argue with me about this, the fact is I worked at a dispenser when the 4loko scandal occurred so i was on the front lines when this happened.. i heard everything from the manufacture. Now upon hearing this my friends and I brought out the 4loko in every store withing 200 miles and were still drinking on it today... and regretting it in the morning.

Moral of the story is the new 8% 4loko will still get you drunk, but your better off just drinking sparks because they taste way betterr.. and blue raspberry tastes like Hitlers piss after eating skittles.

IMAG0350.jpg

100_0949.jpg

WRONG.

They are legal again, they had to remove the caffeine and they still come in 12%.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Yes, They will FUCK you up.

Good night though...

Had 2 of the watermelon ones in bout half an hour had 1 more throughout the night.. Tanked the rest of the night. Dizzy in the morning.

Not sure if they were the 12% alcohol ones or the 8%. Was quite a few months ago...

Havn't touched one since. Hehe.

EDIT: Was drinking more than just Loko's though. Few mixed drinks and shots etc. But didn't really dig the taste of em...Only way to find out is to try.

2 of them in a 30 minute period

:bsflag:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

buddy of mine had 1 and he was done i had to drive him out of the bonfire in his truck ( stick shift which was the first time a drove stick) that was one hell of a night. then the next bonfire we couldnt get locos so we gave him a tilt.... OMG that was hilarious driving him home a buddy passed us and he was like hey its nick HI NICK! wait nick cant hear mew what the fuck is goin on open the window i need a bandana ahaha

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

I haven't heard one person say they enjoyed it.

i enjoy the shit out of em. fruit punch is my favorite, watermelon is my second fav, lemonade is my third. i drink one at least once a week (every monday) and sometimes more if i go out more, or if i go to a party or something. love em tho

Yes, They will FUCK you up.

Good night though...

Had 2 of the watermelon ones in bout half an hour had 1 more throughout the night.. Tanked the rest of the night. Dizzy in the morning.

Not sure if they were the 12% alcohol ones or the 8%. Was quite a few months ago...

Havn't touched one since. Hehe.

EDIT: Was drinking more than just Loko's though. Few mixed drinks and shots etc. But didn't really dig the taste of em...Only way to find out is to try.

2 of them in a 30 minute period

:bsflag:

i'm calling that too. too damn sweet to drink even one in a half hour. i drink one comfortably in about 45 minutes, and i've been drinking them for a couple years now.

but yes, they took out not only the caffeine, they also took out the guarana and taurine, so adding a caffeine pill by itself won't make it the same. but with that said, the cans at 12% are still potent as shit. the bottles are 8% which i hear taste kinda better, but obviously not as strong. i stick to my cans tho :wub: you could mix a few drinks and shit (original loko, vodka or something, monster, dissolved sugar candies for flavor, and a caffeine pill) to get something similar to the mix with the alcoholic content, but i don't imagine it'd be very tasty.

i wish i could still find the original cans tho :( my ex bought some in florida after they were banned up here, but she turned super bitch mode before i could get em from her lol. oh well :shrug:

I wonder what's the most somebody has drunk of these bitches in one night? I couldn't see somebody comfortably drinking more then 2 .

I got a special edition Green Apple one just chillin in my fridge right now

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

I wonder what's the most somebody has drunk of these bitches in one night? I couldn't see somebody comfortably drinking more then 2 .

I got a special edition Green Apple one just chillin in my fridge right now

the people that drink more than 4 in a night end up in the news. the most ive drank in a night is 3. and that was over the WHOLE night like a 6 hour span. still had me super fucked up. only did it once though. i usually drink 1 or 2

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc