Second Skin Audio

check out the SPLZ!

WOW a tline.

no to you its a pvc pipe, black tape and a 6.5" woofer.

it is pvc pipe, tape, and a woofer.

if you make a subwoofer box out of MDF, it doesn't cease to be MDF...

I'm still waiting for something even resembling an intelligent argument from yourself.

as a wise man once said; "there's nothing dumber than a dumb yank"

hmm sounds like racism to me

some one like you has no room to put some one else down. Oh and before you say it, I'm from Germany not the US

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

your awesome!

can't even spell "you're" correctly.

its amazing really.

Coming from the guy who failed at spelling "it's".

I mean, if you're going to point something like that out, I would surely hope you would know how to use correct grammar as well. That way, we can avoid this awkward moment where you tried really, really, really hard at wit.

And of course building an enclosure out of mdf does not change the property of mdf, but the analogy used was that you now call it an enclosure. Unless you seriously call it mdf, glue, and carpet. It may be mdf but once used in certain capacities it becomes something else. You'd get that if you weren't so busy trying to be smart.

Also, I just find it funny you're attempting to make fun at someone else's fail at understanding enclosures.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I find it funny TeamHT that every time this kid makes a topic or posts you're up his ass why dont you get a life and stop jock riding... You're really starting to annoy me, you bring nothing intelligent to topics from what I've seen you just like flaming this guy, hes right the fact that anyones arguing is stupid.

If you utilize an object for another use it doesnt change the objects properties. The whole argument is stupid anyways on all sides, why dont you kids get along before n8 has to banhammer.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

game over

/thread

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived