Sonic Electronix

Hi Guys

Crescendo Audio has there 1000C4 amps on sale for around the $200 mark plus shipping, and my 3 yr anniversary is coming up in 2 1/2 months and i want my girlfriend to purchase this amp for me. Is there any reasons why i shouldn't get her to buy this for me, any faults with them or any bad stories been heard about them?

Thanks James

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I heard there really nice amps. The only downside I hear is when you turn them on you get a "pop" noise. That doesnt bother me, but thats what I'm lookin at getting.

PS-Congrats me and my girl friend will be at 4 years in May!

Edited by Dan2427

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I heard there really nice amps. The only downside I hear is when you turn them on you get a "pop" noise. That doesnt bother me, but thats what I'm lookin at getting.

this may sound dumb but, can that pop damage your speakers ?

and thanks, congrats to you aswell, 4 yrs is a very long time

i havent heard one bad thing from a crescendo product.

And i couldnt be happier that you said this :D

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

i couldnt be happier right now cos with the comments saying they are good i should have one in a couple months :D :D

keep the comments coming, even if they bad, i just want to make sure there is nothing wrong with them because i live in Australia and returning it if something does happen will be a pain in the bum lol

ive never heard anything but good reviews about cresendo products aswell. where did you hear about this "pop" noise? that type of thing usually only happens when something isnt grounded properly

I've never experienced any popping.

Great amp. I'm waiting for this stock to empty out.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?