**Had a gun pointed at me today on my way home...

idk about u but georgia got some funky smells goin on later in the summer lol.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

bro, you might need to leave the pieces at home. I'm all for you protecting yourself, but you would have felt horrible had you torched that kid. I agree his ass shouldn't have been in the streets with a toy gun, but a manslaughter charge would be hard to shake (don't know much about how GA would handle that).

ok, im gonna fill ya in on a lil' somethin here..... apparently, our minds dont work the same.

the moment this kid pointed that gun at me (whether it is real or fake doesnt matter) and was yellin at me and coming my direction, he was no longer human to me, he was a threat. the gun had no orange tip on it, which all toy guns are required to have. had this kid stepped off the curb, he was have been extinguished. i would not feel bad about it one bit. if my life is in danger, then i will do what i have to do to survive. when i have to defend myself, the attacker is just an object to me.

in all honesty, if it had come down to it, i would have felt no remorse, and it would not bother me the absolute slightest bit. life is all about survival. and no, i do not need to leave my "pieces" at home..... you never know when the shit is gonna hit the fan, and it almost happened for real today....

my god, you are like my brother in the way we think :P

damn thats wierd.... someone actually gets me, lol

i carry everywhere i go eliminate threats before they become an issue

TEAM.jpg

Carrying concealed is like carrying condoms. You might never get to use it ,but if you do, you'll be damn glad it was there and if you don't, you could be fucked.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

well, i thought abut stopping at the kids house on my way to work this morning, to let them know what a fine young child they are raising, but decided it would be a waste of time since to them im probably just some white racist redneck, and their perfect little angel would never do anything like that.

fuck that little kid.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

he would have missed anyways. :rofl:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived