xStatezOfMindZx Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I went from 2 18" on 5K about 10 years ago, now that I have kids and need cargo space I went with 2 12". My old box in my Blazer would slap cars 24/7. I guess with age, the need for BASS dies down some, at least for me. I bump everwhere I go, I live in the city and if you got it floss it! I don't need 18" for bass, my summer build I'm going 2 add 4 SD SA-12's instead of 2 18" or 2 15". 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
n8ball2013 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Vitacy Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Seriously Dustin you're not loud? Lol that caused pop to cover my phone.. Dick.. Lol jk But OP I bump anywhere but leaving or coming to my house because all my neighbors are 55+ and there really nice people, and I don't bump when I'm closer then 2 miles from my 2nd job because of the area (lots of shootings and people get jacked in that area). Also if I see little kids like real young to infant I turn it down all the way.
I am Poncho Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 unless im on the phone or have other non system lovers in my car(not often) its getting cranked, i dont care where. only time i turn it down is like 3 houses down from mine. and thats only if its night time.. OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
That1Kid Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I don't bump anywhere Wont have the truck playing til next summer-ish. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
bassinblazer Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 My buddy has 2 Infinity Kappa perfect 12's in a bandpass box in the trunk of his grand am and he got pulled over parking in front of my house...I hate living in the middle of town...I got pulled over, while driving, because the cop 2 cars behind me said I was shaking HIS rearview mirror at a stop light...and this WAS in the middle of nowhere. So now I bump in walmart parking lot, and at the cloister shopping center where all the hicks hang out...haha BassinBlazer JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ] I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!
Elrey7698 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Where i work we have a giant parking lot and even my boss is a big basshead so on our breaks we just bump like crazy..i live in los angeles and the cops are real dicks when it comes to loud music...i just paid $250 buck and 20 hours of community service cuz a highway patrol said he could hear me bumping from 75 ft away...thats the law here...
Elrey7698 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 unless im on the phone or have other non system lovers in my car(not often) its getting cranked, i dont care where. only time i turn it down is like 3 houses down from mine. and thats only if its night time.. I never bump around my house...these fucking hyenas would jack me in a hearthbeat
tlee2 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Where i work we have a giant parking lot and even my boss is a big basshead so on our breaks we just bump like crazy..i live in los angeles and the cops are real dicks when it comes to loud music...i just paid $250 buck and 20 hours of community service cuz a highway patrol said he could hear me bumping from 75 ft away...thats the law here... wow I would have to move that's crazy. Community service? Come on now 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Elrey7698 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Where i work we have a giant parking lot and even my boss is a big basshead so on our breaks we just bump like crazy..i live in los angeles and the cops are real dicks when it comes to loud music...i just paid $250 buck and 20 hours of community service cuz a highway patrol said he could hear me bumping from 75 ft away...thats the law here... wow I would have to move that's crazy. Community service? Come on now Thats nothing my friend got like 3 of them and the judge made him hand over his system...he lost 2 hifonics amps, 2 jl w7's and his kinetik battery...then they have the nerve to make him show up to the police auction to see some guy buy his subs for 30 bucks each and 10 bucks for both amps...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.