Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am in the sacramento area for today and tomorrow. Would love to swing by and get a demo! If you see this, let me know!

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Posted

Welll stop by tomorrow again, I don't wanna bother him with a text asking if he's gonna be at the shop but chances are he is who knows when though

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Just camp out at his shop. I'm sure he'd love some stalkers! Lol, hope you get to hear it!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

Throw a fire and pitch a tent he will come... Maybe. :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10230 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...