Sonic Electronix

Question, Which Is Better In These Setups?

Budget is not a major issue. I want a wall and I have 49" W x 39" H x 50" D to play with. As far as the mids/high, I think Im set, not to many people have it cleaner and loud like this one but I always lacked bass. Like before, I want to try a company that not to many people have

Given the size with the wall, your looking at 4 15"s ported Maybe 8 15's in a clam shell sealed. 35K is a ton of power and requires a ton of space. Lots of battery and alt power to feed the amps.

The other thing to consider is there is a lot of subs that will take a huge amount of power, however when your talking playing music, Most of the companies I talked to would step back and say, "well it's more of a burp sub" Atomic included. I talked to many companies at CES last year and to find a sub to take larger amounts of power daily is going to be tough.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sticking with those selected brands because you represent them? if your open to suggestions, do some TC sounds, or what is thier new brand label name? Looks like your spending lost of money, might as well make every penney worth it

My personal dream set up is some TC sound 18s, and the new 4000watt Arc Audio amp... but Iam just a poor dreamer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

TC sounds is a OEM speaker manufacturer, they build for other companies, because companies want thier better speakers made by the PRO's, while the rest of the stuff is imported from china. I worked for a company just like TC sounds for 4 years, they were our competitor. But they DO make top notch stuff, most companies cant touch them

besides DD, RE, FI, companies like that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Aww... man bro Tc sounds makes some dope ass products they dont play around bro..... the line of subwoofers they have are some of the best sounding, loud....., good ass quality subs..... they're probably my favorite subs :D , but they are seriously top notch.....

get them if u want i think u'll molly whomp on them kids :D

Archived