Sonic Electronix

Does anyone's car decelerate when the bass notes hit? My throttle is computer controlled, there is no cable and it seems like every time the bass hits the car jerks a little like it decelerates. My voltage is fine, it stays around 13-14. I could be imagining things, but I really feel like it jerks lol. Anyone have this problem?

Does anyone's car decelerate when the bass notes hit? My throttle is computer controlled, there is no cable and it seems like every time the bass hits the car jerks a little like it decelerates. My voltage is fine, it stays around 13-14. I could be imagining things, but I really feel like it jerks lol. Anyone have this problem?

Guess i may just be imaging things if no one else has this problem.

I'll have whatever he's having. :pardon:

POTATO!

Lol.. I really feel like it pulls back or something. Stupid computer generated throttle/brake mechanism. :nea:

Lol.. I really feel like it pulls back or something. Stupid computer generated throttle/brake mechanism. :nea:

you are hitting so hard that you are affecting the space time continuum. You are moving one second backwards in time.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

when i had my "high output" alternator, i noticed the car slowing down whenever a note played. i dont know if you have the same scenario but when alternators are working hard, it gets harder for the engine to spin it. that may be why but dont quote me on it.

My old car did this! No joke but I had 2600 rms in stock alt and a kinetik hc2400 and voltage would dip to mid-high 11s. It was really noticeable on songs like pass the dutch. You could actually see the rpm gauge drop a little bit. I thought it was cool. Than I found out low voltage is bad haha

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

My old car did this! No joke but I had 2600 rms in stock alt and a kinetik hc2400 and voltage would dip to mid-high 11s. It was really noticeable on songs like pass the dutch. You could actually see the rpm gauge drop a little bit. I thought it was cool. Than I found out low voltage is bad haha

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I feel something like that when on crusecontrol while beatin down highway.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived