just because they didnt have burns doesnt mean that its fake plenty of people get struck without burns if you noticed in the video that its pouring rain which would lead me to believe that the man is also soaking wet when there is a path of water on the skin for the lighting to travel the electricity stays on the surface and just travels over you when there isnt such path that is when you get burns serious injuries and death im not saying the vid is real i just thought i would clear that up i think the vid is fake because the mans clothes are fine even if he was soaking wet and there was a path for the electricity to travel his clothes would have been blown to pieces they would have burn marks of some kind

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

My uncle got struck on his shoe and only make a mark the size of a dime

lightning is only about the size of a common drinking straw it just looks really big because its really bright

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

my aunts mom was killed by lighting, i would assume very true

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

fake, no burns, his shoes are still on. Shirt has no holes or burns lmao. cool vid but fake as hell. If you slow a vid up enough you should be able to see it come from the ground up as well.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

fake, no burns, his shoes are still on. Shirt has no holes or burns lmao. cool vid but fake as hell. If you slow a vid up enough you should be able to see it come from the ground up as well.

Lightning comes from the ground up if you didn't know.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

Every strike isn't the same, you can't base an assumption on 1 occasion you have seen. Just cause so and so died or so and so had burns doesn't mean EVERYONE gets burned or killed. There are always astronomical occurrences that can happen that baffle mankind in general. It could go either way with this vid.

Edit: vid looks like it is cropped so the guy was probably videoing heavy rain or something and happened to get that on tape

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Every strike isn't the same, you can't base an assumption on 1 occasion you have seen. Just cause so and so died or so and so had burns doesn't mean EVERYONE gets burned or killed. There are always astronomical occurrences that can happen that baffle mankind in general. It could go either way with this vid.

so you are saying we are viewing a 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000 situation where this guy gets struck by lightning less than a few feet from him and he gets no burn and just gets up after a few seconds. yeah man make perfect since when you think about it. :bull:

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars