i live in a house full of lazy ass ppl

Damn dude you bitch alot.

:lol:

OP, you say that you want to move out, but cant afford it. Your grandparents recommended you to get 4 jobs, but you claim that you "dont have 6 mouths to feed" or whatever. Hmm...maybe that extra $$ could go towards saving up for your own place...just a thought....

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Your complaining about bringing soda in the house... People shop by themselves all the time and expect somebody else to bring them in the house for them... Mowing the grass? Taking out the trash? Bringing in groceries? Welcome to being a young kid.

To the person that basicly said people who have more then one job are selfish :-/. Stop. If I want two or three jobs why can't I have it? There's this one lady (45 ish) at my job who always complains because I get more hours than her... Ive been at the job 2 years longer than her. Should I give my hours to her so she can live better? She's got money for cigarettes every other day....

I bet you drank some of that soda that your bitching about though lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Things are hard for most people right now...you are venting, an hopefully it helps. But bitching about chores for the people who brought you in is unnecessary. The grass is always greener. Im 20 years old with bills of my own and am living at home to help my parents through a bankruptcy. These people would never ask for money but here I am working 14 hours a day and on average 60-70 hours a week to pay my bills and afford to pay help pay for their house payment or to buy them a microwave because they still have 4 kids at home. I come home to chores and dishes, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I wish I had a damn job. I just can't get past the interview. I don't have a life so there isn't much to tell you about me and then they think I'm hiding something lol. I'm very blunt so my answers are short such as yes, no, and I will always be on time and fill in for people if needed. :shrug: Yet the high school kids get the job. Those damn kids don't need to pay for anything except for how well they dress and the latest phone. GTFO

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I wish I had a damn job. I just can't get past the interview. I don't have a life so there isn't much to tell you about me and then they think I'm hiding something lol. I'm very blunt so my answers are short such as yes, no, and I will always be on time and fill in for people if needed. :shrug: Yet the high school kids get the job. Those damn kids don't need to pay for anything except for how well they dress and the latest phone. GTFO

Lol you sound exacrmtly like the lady at my job except she complains about hours but will never come in early or stay late.. What jobs do you apply for?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

lmao dude no dis respect but sounds like you got the normal shit to do. Take trash to where ever you need to, do dishes, cut the yard, wash dishes, clean house whats the big deal man? You dont pay any rent so the gas that you are using to take the trash is nothing. Just keep your mouth shut while you are living there, do what they want you to do and make your money and get on your feet again and move out. There is nothing to really complain about man its life, what you think is gone happen when you get your own place?

I got a house, pay the bills, cut grass, do garbage, clean house, do dishes, do yard work, do all the handy work around house that needs to be fixed, work on the cars, do any shit my girl wants me to do around the house, every day of the week. Just take what I tell you and get back on your feet again and move out. I know times are kinda bad right now, but if they are supplying you a place to live, thats the best gift of all in your position.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived