okay so i got bored on my day off and decided to build a custom center console sub box for my car. its a single ten in ~.75 cubes on 500 watts. turned out decent. it was my first time working with vinyl and im planning on trying to rewrap it. so dont be too harsh guys haha. i used 1/4" masonite to get the shape of the bottom and then 1/2" mdf for the rest. stuffed with polyfill too to try and help out some. it sounds great. obviously with the 8 10s going it really isnt noticeable but for low volume its great, or if i ever have the big box out i still have bass :yahoo:

IMG_00811.jpg

IMG_00801.jpg

IMG_00791.jpg

IMG_00781.jpg

IMG_00771.jpg

STP61764-1.jpg

STP61765.jpg

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Did you have woofer depth problems? How come you didn't counter sink it? Would have looked better and would have provided much more protection for the sub. Keep working on your wrapping skills, maybe even start playing with a sewing machine. But be careful, you'll be addicted to wrapping everything in no time.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Did you have woofer depth problems? How come you didn't counter sink it? Would have looked better and would have provided much more protection for the sub. Keep working on your wrapping skills, maybe even start playing with a sewing machine. But be careful, you'll be addicted to wrapping everything in no time.

Ya the sub has about 1/2" of clearance. It's a d3 10. The d1s were on backorder til end of the week so I couldn't flush it. But ya I'm already wanting to wrap more stuff. Vinyl just looks so clean

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Awesome Console Bro !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch