Members age  

169 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

Then I read the thread about the 30+ year old dude bitchin because his grandparents expect him to get the pop out of the car and bring it in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

old enough that my kids are older than some of the people on this forum...and Blue was checking my daughter out all day yesterday

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I have this crazy feeling that half of the time I am on here, I am communicating with children :) No seriously!

So I was wondering how old everyone is. :drink40:

29 with 3 kids checkin in!!

35 with 5 kids. :trippy:

Only 17, turning 18 in october.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

Then I read the thread about the 30+ year old dude bitchin because his grandparents expect him to get the pop out of the car and bring it in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

It goes to show you that age doesn't have that much to do with maturity. That dude is lucky he isn't cleaning out potty chairs or changing bandages on draining wounds. Hell, he's got a riding lawn mower, drive it around the hood and get $20 here and there mowing lawns for Christ's sake!

But I digress, I've been in around car audio for a while now, but it didn't seem that long until I got here and had some 20 year old schooled me about electrical that shocked the fuck out of me. On the flipside I've heard 40 year olds talk about how they had to sell their subs because they blew out too many back windows. LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived