Members age  

169 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

28 in Sept.

I know I was surprised when I found out how old half of the people I was talking to were.

A few members caught me off guard.

I guess I was in the car audio game when they were in diapers? :popcorn::peepwall:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I have this crazy feeling that half of the time I am on here, I am communicating with children :) No seriously!

So I was wondering how old everyone is. :drink40:

29 with 3 kids checkin in!!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

old too ! Lots of young guns, here !

:peepwall:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

Then I read the thread about the 30+ year old dude bitchin because his grandparents expect him to get the pop out of the car and bring it in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Im 28 right now and will be 29 on my next birthday :yahoo:

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

Then I read the thread about the 30+ year old dude bitchin because his grandparents expect him to get the pop out of the car and bring it in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for mentioning that "person" (for sake of being bitched at). I would do what ever was asked of me if I lived with my grand parents.

Oh an what about the 30 year old that was asking about the 19 year old he works with. Not sure if he should hit it or if she was playing games with him haha WTF

Also I am kinda impressed with the knowledge of some of the younger people on here as well

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived