Anyone ever buy from these auto parts sites?

autopartswarehouse.com

partstrain.com

I read good reviews on reseller.com on very bad reviews on epinions.com.

Both accept Paypal. Should I purchase my part with Paypal and hope for the best? I just don't wanna have to wait cause the part is suddenly "out of stock" or the "lost my order"

Thanks for any advice, opinions.

Derp.

I believe they are owned/run by the same main warehouse. but recently, I ordered a cat converter from parts train. they shipped it fast but it got within 10 minutes of my place, and didnt have my apartment number on the shipping label so it was sent back out to las vegas :No: got me real heated cuz I had an appointment to get it installed. after talking to them about a refund, they wouldnt give me one until they got the part back; I understand that they want there part back, but as good faith and showing some consideration of the fact that they were in the wrong, they could have refunded it a bit early.

so I guess you can take it or leave it, but I would double check with them that they have your correct address first

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Have ordered from these guys autopartswarehouse.com a few times with no issues.

Same here. Had no issues, good customer service

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Try Rock auto.

X2, that's where I get ALL my parts from. Never had an issue with them, I ordered a set of outer tie rods for my 2001 Impala LS and after 2 months they already had play in them and the boots were torn; no questions asked they sent me a different brand and didn't even ask for the old ones back; now that's service!

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

bought 4 control arms from autoparts warehouse and im about to buy a starter.

no issues with them. the guy was real good about CS

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Hell yeah guys keep me busy...I need my OT back...lol

Btw I work for 1 of their suppliers

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Thanks for the info guys. I did go ahead and order the fuel pump I needed from autopartswarehouse.com. Chick on the phone was real helpful. Great cs so far. Ordered part Monday night, part itself should be here tomorrow says UPS. We'll see how things go and I'll report back here.

I usually buy from Rockauto.com but this time they didn't have the brand I was looking for or there prices weren't competitive for the fuel pump I was looking for.

Derp.