Second Skin Audio

We held off increasing the price as long as we could, but unfortunately there has been a price increase.

The fact is that the raw material prices to manufacture these products has increased significantly just within the past year or so. The price of aluminum has risen about 30% in the past 6 months. Same thing can be said about the butyl rubber. Fuel prices, shipping costs, etc., all contribute to the price increase.

You also need to remember that our products are made in the USA, not overseas. We are paying for manufacturing on US soil, with US wages, keeping US jobs. So the downside is that it costs more, but the upside is we are able to control the quality of these products to the utmost degree with no compromises!

We are not cutting corners or trying to increase the profit margin.

So please understand why we had to increase the price of our products.

Thank you,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I understand that prices must go up but my thing is. If you guys knew it was comming why wasn't anybody notified. To me that's not really for to your consumer. Like last night I was about to order a decent amount that I needed to finish up my build but then I log on and see that a week ago I would have had enough money for it but not this week. Maybe next time just give a lil fore warning.. Thank you

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I understand that prices must go up but my thing is. If you guys knew it was comming why wasn't anybody notified. To me that's not really for to your consumer. Like last night I was about to order a decent amount that I needed to finish up my build but then I log on and see that a week ago I would have had enough money for it but not this week. Maybe next time just give a lil fore warning.. Thank you

not trying to be an asshole, but thats like bitching at a gas station for raising the price of gas, or yelling at the manager of your local supermarket for raising the price of milk, because last week it was 2.45 and this week its 2.65

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL @ asking for an advanced notice of a price increase.

its ok, we are going to go yell at audiosavings now, they made changes to over 1000 products, and didnt let us know... we need to be in the KNOW.. ya know?

shame on all these companys changing the price on stuff and not letting anyone know.. SHAME SHAME

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL @ asking for an advanced notice of a price increase.

its ok, we are going to go yell at audiosavings now, they made changes to over 1000 products, and didnt let us know... we need to be in the KNOW.. ya know?

shame on all these companys changing the price on stuff and not letting anyone know.. SHAME SHAME

Lmfao

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

not trying to be an asshole, but thats like bitching at a gas station for raising the price of gas, or yelling at the manager of your local supermarket for raising the price of milk, because last week it was 2.45 and this week its 2.65

dude where do you stay at cause if gas or milk is that cheep i wanna move there. since both are like $4 round here

dude where do you stay at cause if gas or milk is that cheep i wanna move there. since both are like $4 round here

LOL i just tossing out a random number... :) i wish it was like that 2 :)

Team DC Audio

I bought more second skin last week and didn't even notice the price had changed :shrug: the percent of increase is not enough to drive me to another product, or for me to stop using their stuff...

Hope no one that's upset ever wants to invest in anything...Prices and values change constantly.

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?