Second Skin Audio

I understand that prices must go up but my thing is. If you guys knew it was comming why wasn't anybody notified. To me that's not really for to your consumer. Like last night I was about to order a decent amount that I needed to finish up my build but then I log on and see that a week ago I would have had enough money for it but not this week. Maybe next time just give a lil fore warning.. Thank you

not trying to be an asshole, but thats like bitching at a gas station for raising the price of gas, or yelling at the manager of your local supermarket for raising the price of milk, because last week it was 2.45 and this week its 2.65

dude where do you stay at cause if gas or milk is that cheep i wanna move there. since both are like $4 round here

LOL i just tossing out a random number... :) i wish it was like that 2 :)

i know but one can wish right?

I understand that prices must go up but my thing is. If you guys knew it was comming why wasn't anybody notified. To me that's not really for to your consumer. Like last night I was about to order a decent amount that I needed to finish up my build but then I log on and see that a week ago I would have had enough money for it but not this week. Maybe next time just give a lil fore warning.. Thank you

I understand your complaint because I've had the same situation happen to me when I was buying sheets of MDF at $12 and then it jumped to $25... it sucks.

I think that since the increase wasn't significant (from what I can tell, I'll compare the old to the new prices here in a few), it didn't warrant a mass notification.

So again we apologize for this price increase, it's hard for everyone and it's not that we are enjoying it either...

BTW, milk around here is $3.78 a gallon and gas $3.89 a gallon... wish my car ran on milk, I'd save some $$$. :P

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

^^^ that's what I'm saying man!

Minimum wage is still only $7.25, gas is over $4, and prices are on the rise. But my pay isn't. Still find a way to figure car audio into my budget though :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

just ordered the last of my second skin.. i needed.. :popcorn:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Man, I can't imagine buying the 3-4 gallons every two weeks for my cereal where you guys are, milk in MI went up recently, depending on where you shop its averaged around $2.50, but a couple months ago is was under $2 at some places..Makes me appreciate my Cinnamon Toast Crunch even more...

I make 7.25 an hour, they take off average of $1/hr, so I'm making about $6.25/hr. Have to drive 15 miles to work n 15 miles back, that's about 2 gallon of gas. 2x3.75(gal)=$7.50, I work a 3.5th day so $22/day. so yeah I'm making about $3 r $4 an hour lol...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I understand your complaint because I've had the same situation happen to me when I was buying sheets of MDF at $12 and then it jumped to $25... it sucks.

I think that since the increase wasn't significant (from what I can tell, I'll compare the old to the new prices here in a few), it didn't warrant a mass notification.

So again we apologize for this price increase, it's hard for everyone and it's not that we are enjoying it either...

BTW, milk around here is $3.78 a gallon and gas $3.89 a gallon... wish my car ran on milk, I'd save some $$$. :P

Milk here is little over 4 gas is sitting at 4 probably go up here in a day or so again crazy... last time i got MDF 35 a sheet

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700