Jump to content

Gucci Mane makes you dumb....er


Recommended Posts

Posted

the baddest mofo rapping right now is Big KRIT. I also like Dom Kennedy and CyHi Da Prince. All those guys make you a little smarter.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

I find it entertaining, but i could listen to gucci any day of the week, come at me with some lil wayne and imma flip flop your ass..

I hate little wayne. I get sick to my stomache when i hear it...Gucci mane, slams and you cant hear the words anyways :drinks:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

I don't Know . . i usually just listen to the beats and bass . . . . but wait ill go have another listen . . . . . (5min later)

it's all good maybe you don't understand street slang

x2

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

why so serious? i don't listen to rap music to get smarter....wtf do you expect from entertainment? :shrug: Gucci is hilarious

this track is nice

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

Posted

Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit .

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Posted

Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit .

I don't hate him for getting paid I hate him for lowering the standards of rap.. The more they act stupid and promote garbage ass music the more it declines.

I would rather hear real ass music than the garbage he puts out.. Same goes to Wayne now too.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted
:bull: Gucci Mane done gone retarded he got a ice cream cone tat'd on his face

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7272 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...