conley916 Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit . ...and the 2011 Gucci Mane dick rider award goes to CaptainPooPyPantz 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
SR20DAZE Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 And the arguing begins Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Only time I would buy a gucci mane cd is if it was produced by DECAF BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
CaptainPooPyPantz Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit . ...and the 2011 Gucci Mane dick rider award goes to CaptainPooPyPantz Fuck you Very much . . this is the first time i ever won anything Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD 4 - infinity reference 6.5 a pair of infinity reference tweeters 1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs 1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock 1 - AudioQue HDC315 KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure 4 - Stinger pro series signal wires 20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires Big Three Upgrade 1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)
CaptainPooPyPantz Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit . I don't hate him for getting paid I hate him for lowering the standards of rap.. The more they act stupid and promote garbage ass music the more it declines. I would rather hear real ass music than the garbage he puts out.. Same goes to Wayne now too. if you dont like what you hear change the station,track,channel . . what ever you gotta do . . you have the freedom to choose Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD 4 - infinity reference 6.5 a pair of infinity reference tweeters 1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs 1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock 1 - AudioQue HDC315 KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure 4 - Stinger pro series signal wires 20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires Big Three Upgrade 1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)
tlee2 Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 There is a shitload of music is in this world im sure y'all can find other songs to listen to that beats without Bein miserable listening to Gucci. If u don't like him you don't like him. You wouldn't catch me listening to some Shit I don't like in any way shape or form just cause "it beats" 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
FreekDesignz Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 just a question what do you consider "good music", Eminem?? i think gucci mane is absolutly retarded but people keep buying his music.. which mostly is the same song just a new beat. now i like the dj drama beats with out gucci slobbering on the track Eminem... HELLZ YEAH... just not his 2 newest CD's. The ONLY reason I buy gucci is for the bass. My old systems mids and highs were blown out worse than 60 year old whore so I couldn't hear anything else but bass.... But I rather hear just bass than just tweeters. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Don't HATE on The Man Cuz hes getting PAID Spittin shit . I don't hate him for getting paid I hate him for lowering the standards of rap.. The more they act stupid and promote garbage ass music the more it declines. I would rather hear real ass music than the garbage he puts out.. Same goes to Wayne now too. if you dont like what you hear change the station,track,channel . . what ever you gotta do . . you have the freedom to choose I know, but it still promotes bad music, and lowers the standards.... thats why all this bubble gum rap is out right now and music is so horrible.. people promoting garbage music and making artists who doesnt deserve it, money. I have tried listening to gucci, couldnt do it, and yeah, I can relate, ive been through that life, and changed... its easy to sit there and say its slang for that kinda life, i can say soda pop means crack and im sure some idiot somewhere will start thinking thats what it means. almost all mainstream artists are hurting the industry for how low their standards are..... *lets make a song, super super retarded, if it hits, next album will be full of the same retarded shit... thats how they do it, and its working sadly.... thats why i wish alot of these non mainstream artists would hurry and start getting played on the radio, so i wouldnt be forced to listen to all my old ass shit when music was good. atleast the non mainstream artists make sense on the shit they say though.... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I thought it was common knowledge how low class new rap is? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.