Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I thought it was common knowledge how low class new rap is? well, with some of the responses in here, apparently it isnt The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 hell even in the 1990's where it was at it's best it still wasn't in the same league as higher forms of music. I don't see why people changed from bass music to rap, they are using it for same purpose and the bass music doesn't have a stumbling buffoon talking over the beat previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 lol @ higher forms of music. music relates to all people. what you personally would deem as a higher form of music is only the type of music that resonates most deeply with you. no such thing as a higher form of music, just a language of music you speak. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 lol @ higher forms of music. music relates to all people. what you personally would deem as a higher form of music is only the type of music that resonates most deeply with you. no such thing as a higher form of music, just a language of music you speak. so in your words you would put rap in with a symphony as the same level of work going into both? I hope your not previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 oh and I don't really mind rap but I do know other forms of music take a lot more work, spoken word is the only thing I can think of that is under rap as far as hard work previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
CruelSoul Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Thats why I don't pay for CDs only Tupacs discs I have ever bought Best Rapper Ever!!! R.I.P
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 lol @ higher forms of music. music relates to all people. what you personally would deem as a higher form of music is only the type of music that resonates most deeply with you. no such thing as a higher form of music, just a language of music you speak. so in your words you would put rap in with a symphony as the same level of work going into both? I hope your not i think youre trying too hard to dissect my statement. what is it that you mean by a higher form of music? do you mean classical symphonies? how are you defining higher? as a more cultured music? so youre saying rap/hiphop is not a cultured genre, or not cultured enough to be considered higher? what i am saying is, there is no such thing as a higher form of music. its all perceptive, and open to interpretation. pretty much youre trying to prove the best color in the world. impossible. some resonate with others more, others need something else. rap can be considered higher music to those who it resonates with. and of course you can pull out horrible examples of rap. pick a genre and you can find horrible examples aplenty. i mean, mainstream is not the only rap. youre not a rap guy, fine. but higher form of music? i say there is no such thing. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 oh and I don't really mind rap but I do know other forms of music take a lot more work, spoken word is the only thing I can think of that is under rap as far as hard work the voice is an instrument. and whereas you can have a talented pianist, guitarist, bassist, drummer, and singer. a great rapper must rely solely on their voice. an argument for difficulty can be made either way. theres not only one form of creativity or talent. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 sure there is, there are millions of songs where they actually need talent to create, not sit in a room with a computer. and ebm is one of my favorite genres. basically done the same way as rap. but I can still admit it's not on top when it comes to musical talent previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Rockbrook Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 gucci's music aint for everybody...... he aims at a certain crowd and i aint talkin just black people...most of his songs revolve around TrapTalk/ChickenTalk If you dont know what those two mean then you've never went thru or had to do some the shit he's done in life coming up...now he just makes money off of rapping about shit he used to do...no need to say it makes you dumb-er....saying that just makes you seem not so open minded....Peace.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.