Are the goods. my wife is on a diet and wanted something to spice up her water. these things are tasty. anyone else tried them?

http://www.drinkwhat.com/mio-liquid-water-enhancer/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

definitely not the same as the powders

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What I don't like about this is, it plays with my mind, my eyes are telling me its orange juice but my mind is telling them no idiot its just colored water lol, other then that, its good for people that are on a diet

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I was going to grab me some to taste, but I can't handle sucralose so I had to pass.

From what I've heard is that it's some pretty tasty stuff. It's like liquid Crystal Light... but tasty. :D

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Cook water with a vew slices of ginger (20-30 min), if she like with a twist of fresh lemon, can be taken fresh as hot or cold drink. Stimiulate the system very well, very good for a diet.

Other opportunity is to drink water with 100 % fruitjuice, 1 part of juice, 5 part´s of water. Lot´s of needed vitamins and minerals are in juices, special good is

appel and grapefruit (not more than 0,3 liter juice per day)

Drink cold tea mint- mild-black- greentea.

Felt it better in a diet, than a splash of a artificial flavour. Artifical flavour´s have alot of to do with a overweighted society, them baffle the subconscious mind

Another positiv effect of those drinks is, that she make something for herself on her diet.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

personally dont think its worth the 4 dollar price tag, but i have gotten a bunch of coupons online which makes it like 3 bucks, not so bad, but i only like the berry pomegranate flavor myself, probably my favorite water flavoring, normally on things you mix with water its either too much flavor or not enough, these are pretty good, although given the way they are (squirt type bottle) you can add too much or too little if not careful

What I don't like about this is, it plays with my mind, my eyes are telling me its orange juice but my mind is telling them no idiot its just colored water lol, other then that, its good for people that are on a diet

Thats not all red navi. Artificial flavour and sweeteners, baffle the supconscious mind. The tung send to the mind mmmhhh let the stomic work we get some

sweet or fruits or what ever, and it comes nothing. Thats make more hungry than its good.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

im not a fan of flavored water of any kind it tastes like watered down gatorade or something and i dont even like gatorade ... id rather just drink plain water

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged