Jump to content

Your weakest system compared to what you have now.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My weakest system would have been two Pyle Pro 10's running off of a MTX thunder 240 that is 20x2 or 40wrms bridged with another thunder 240 on 4 JBL 4x6 a rockford PA1hd pre amp and a Profile cd player for the head unit. This was a temporary build between systems circa 1994-5. I had good wiring though stinger 0/1 power and ground plus fused dist block for power and pheonix gold rca's lol.

Barstad

Posted

Weakest - P1 12 sealed box on 200 rms

Strongest - On the way 2 DC lvl 3 15s and AQ 1200

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

And I forgot to add to mine that I had engine noise from hell and didn't try to do nothin about it lol and lmao at the people that were runnin subs off of headunit

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

lowest 1 memphis 12 and 300 watts in a prefab

now 3 lvl 4 18s and 2 2kws strapped and doin 50s

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Posted

Weakest- 2 12" duals in a pretty box with 4000 lanzar max... Strongest- in sig :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

weakest, was 2 performance technikes 12's on a old school crossfore 1000

strongest setup i had is whats in my sig.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Rockford P1 on a Concept amp w/Stock speakers.

Now I got 2 12" CVR's powered by an MRP-M850

And Kaption components for my fronts and rears, powered by a Kaption amp.

Posted

Jeez.. two 15" Profiles running off a home receiver, input from a Jensen Walkman, powered by a computer UPS that I charged every night and lugged out each morning before school.

Most recent: 12kW Memphis & DC wall in the Cruiser. See av

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

Weakest was a 10" cvr in an old bazooka tube with a cbeap 600w absolut amp with like 8 gauge power and ground wire...my head unit was good though i had a alpine indash...

Strongest is my new setup...2 sa15's with a hifonics 2000w rms amp amd all 0 gauge and an epicenter...

Posted

weakest was, 6" components, 6x9" (random ass brand cant remember), run off head unit.

Strongest so far about a year and a half on

2x15" Fusion subs 1300WRMS

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...