Second Skin Audio

I love prefab boxes. . .

I have a 2 sa 12s I got from a friend n I have a prefab labyrinth box 12" - 35.0"w x 15.0"h x 15.0"d 1.85 cu ft Air Space Tuning - 38 Hz

N there's the spec is this bad or good let me know I wanted to get a box made to fit my trunk nice but I have a scion tc n this box I have now is pretty damn big but I have learned alot about these labyrinth quad lock boxes I hooked up a mtx jackhammer jh 300 amp to my sa 12s bc my mtx 81000d was n the shop I had them go threw the whole thing be4 I hooked up everything n made my trunk look half way good n this Lil ass amp is 600watts max power n I couldn't believe how it made these sa 12s sound it didn't make my front window flex like the bigger mtx amp I had on them but I was blown away by the sound they had

huh crazy i had the exact same box and i thought it made the sa-12's sound like ass

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

idk someone else might have said this already... but I like how the dude in the video is like this labrynth design will give you double the ammount of decibles... and I'm going like wow... so my 1000w subs will suddenly sound like I jacked steve meade's subs if I put them in this box?? that's awesome I'm totally getting them like YESTERDAY!

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I also love how they have a "competition grade SEALED" box... yea cuz you can totally win competitions with a nice sealed box

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

prefab anything sucks, i had a higher end prefab if you wanna call it that, better then the avarage shitty one you would buy at best buy or on sonic, but i just got a new box 3 days ago, their is def a difference, its a little louder, sounds better and my god the lows are crazy...getting a built box is the way to go.

When I saw this thread title, I thought surely someone did not bump this old thread :)

40000 miles and this prefab is still going strong!! And the subs are surviving the AQ2200. They take some SERIOUS abuse.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

You can't go wrong with a sealed prefab. Usually cheaper and looks damn good. Ported or band pass on the other hand should be built

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived