Osama Execution LIVE HIDDEN VIDEO - Pic!!!

why is everybody so happy about this? yes he had PART in the twin towers attack but bush's younger brother was the one who put bombs in the twin towers and also insured part of the buildings. cheney was the dumbass who did nothing to stop the american airlines painted missile that hit the pentagon to get rid of debt. just sayin.....

yes i live in america and the more i live here the less i want to. place is bullshit with the government the way it is

so why aren't we shooting bush's brother for putting bombs in the towers? the us military had the "american airlines missile" in there possession before they launched it into the side of the pentagon so why dont we shoot them?

just dont make sense to me

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it.

just like the government wont lock people away with no trial, or anything right? :)

dont trust the government as much as you might think

BIG difference between citizens rights and terrorist rights. Remember these people want to KILL you just because your American. It has nothing to do with you personally they just want to kill you. Its not like the Japanese in World War II. (At least they had the honor to attack MILITARY targets). These people want to kill ALL Americans regardless. And its not even a Muslim issue 99% of muslims are peaceful people.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

what is he trying to pass in particular that worries you, not trying to threadjack, just interested. Were already fucked up from all the spending after 9/11. I'm sure bushie boy enjoyed spending all that money, though. He was "ballin out", right.

i dont remember the name, but its basically the same thing bush did with Guantanamo bay... but bush was doing it illegally and obama is trying to make it to where its legal to hold you with no trial, with no evidence... for how long he deems fit....

and the whole forced health care.. where if you dont take the governments healthcare, and you dont have any of your own, you go to jail, thats not freedom, thats forcing shit down peoples throats... now while im for free healthcare, that 2nd part shouldnt be there...

they will not put you in jail for not having health care. I dont care what they said, mark my words, they will not do it.

just like the government wont lock people away with no trial, or anything right? :)

dont trust the government as much as you might think

BIG difference between citizens rights and terrorist rights. Remember these people want to KILL you just because your American. It has nothing to do with you personally they just want to kill you. Its not like the Japanese in World War II. (At least they had the honor to attack MILITARY targets). These people want to kill ALL Americans regardless. And its not even a Muslim issue 99% of muslims are peaceful people.

yes but with how the new thing obama is trying to do, he can lock anyone he sees fit away, with no kind of trial, american or not....

its not right the way our government is changing... while i may work for them and be their peon, i do not agree with it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

In before lock all the nutthuggers having a vagina fight...

You can say

@teamdc

@yourmom

Your 8 quotes long is seriously waste of bandwith get with the century!

:turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

why is everybody so happy about this? yes he had PART in the twin towers attack but bush's younger brother was the one who put bombs in the twin towers and also insured part of the buildings. cheney was the dumbass who did nothing to stop the american airlines painted missile that hit the pentagon to get rid of debt. just sayin.....

yes i live in america and the more i live here the less i want to. place is bullshit with the government the way it is

so why aren't we shooting bush's brother for putting bombs in the towers? the us military had the "american airlines missile" in there possession before they launched it into the side of the pentagon so why dont we shoot them?

just dont make sense to me

Truthteller. Haha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And doesnt this belong in the political section? the ONLY place for this kind of discussion :popcorn:

Wasn't really political till the 2 guys you mentioned got into it with eachother.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

No they won't put you in jail because the American people would lynch their asses, still its part of the bill so yeah they would have the option to do it. I'm sorry but the progressives are a little too much like communist (in the way they think) for my taste. "redistribution" of wealth is something Stalin did remember. People tend to forget history. THAT is why we're doomed to repeat it.

that right there....... no one should ever have the option to take away the freedom for NO honest real reason, if you are not committing a crime

but you would be committing a crime (a new one)

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Thread is done... Im stopping anything that could possibly happen

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived