CruelSoul Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 This is definitely a fake post no way this is this cheap if it was I would already bought it. http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/tid/2328490421.html
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 im thinking maybe he just forgot a 0 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Azagtoth502 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Yep....or 2800 down. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 maybe hes selling the picture of it lmao Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Forevrbumpn Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 remember there is a scam going around of nice, well, I seen a lot of GM and Ford trucks for sell under $3000. When you email them, they will email you back a day or so later, saying its there sons car, and he died in Afghanistan or there home is in for closure. The catch, they live out of state. In my cases, they lived in Montana I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
JMac91 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 I think its just spam.. Because I seen the same exact one.. except from around the michigan area.. Same exact whip, pics, description Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
J00bles Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 who would want a hummer, anyways? 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
TeamHT Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Who wants a Honda? A neon? Different strokes mate Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CruelSoul Posted May 6, 2011 Author Report Posted May 6, 2011 Shit a hummer for that price I am sure many would want it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.