I'll buy whatevers cheaper. Most of the time its Chinese goods. Which doesn't bother me one bit. I don't think buying a .79 can of pears(american) over .49 pears(chinese) is gonna make a diff. at all. I mean most televisions, game consoles, comp im typing on, my dinc, blah blah blah is all Chinese. IMO someone is wayyy to pro-America.

say the average american buys 5 $.79 cans every week. thats $37.92 a year. not much for you to spend personally. now multiply that by 300million americans. thats $11,376,000,000 every year spent on american canned goods alone. think it doesnt make a difference? you're wrong.

actually I fucked up. i didnt multiply .79 by 5. so that was only buying one can. its really $189.60 per year and $56,880,000,000 total.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Grocery I buy somethings at Walmart. Alot of the food actually most is US based, its the electronics, furniture, and other crap that is imported

Well, I only go to the Super Walmarts. When I dont go there, Iam also at Costco or Farmers markets, which I go to the Farmers market every weekend

I wasn't referring to the items I was referring to the company as a whole, its treatment of workers, not to mention that whole illegal workers crap for a couple years back. It's just funny to talk about made in the USA and shop where they hire people that aren't even legal (for starters)... :pardon:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I used to work for Walmart and they fully made sure I was a citizen lol. But when they hired me they hired a felon. That guy ended up being a taper and molestor. He raped a woman on the job. But he and I were citizens lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Grocery I buy somethings at Walmart. Alot of the food actually most is US based, its the electronics, furniture, and other crap that is imported

Well, I only go to the Super Walmarts. When I dont go there, Iam also at Costco or Farmers markets, which I go to the Farmers market every weekend

I wasn't referring to the items I was referring to the company as a whole, its treatment of workers, not to mention that whole illegal workers crap for a couple years back. It's just funny to talk about made in the USA and shop where they hire people that aren't even legal (for starters)... :pardon:

F*ck wal-mart...

the only dumb part about that email is the 1 month goal. it should be a constant goal to buy american products whenever you can. sure, you wont find a TV or most electronics but plenty of other items are made in america. buying cheap chinese products because money is tight, is not what will save our economy. spend money on US soil and it will come back to you through a US job.

AGREED! :drinks:

I'll buy whatevers cheaper. Most of the time its Chinese goods. Which doesn't bother me one bit. I don't think buying a .79 can of pears(american) over .49 pears(chinese) is gonna make a diff. at all. I mean most televisions, game consoles, comp im typing on, my dinc, blah blah blah is all Chinese. IMO someone is wayyy to pro-America.

:orly3: thinking it wont make a difference is what is hurting our economy...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I have lived by this model for many years now, and will do it for many more. I think it is a great eye opener also. The other thing that I believe in is buying local. As a local business man in a town of 9,000-10,000 people we have to keep out localy owned business open.

I DO NOT buy stuff off the internet. That does nothing for your local taxes which pay's your teachers, keeps the roads up, and just keeps money circulating inside your community. If I order something online, yeah I got the benefit of buying something cheaper, but did not a damn thing for anyone else.

I know this might not be that big of a deal for you guy's that live in Large cities, but for the ones that live in smaller communities please try and keep your money as local as possible.

That is just my 2 cents

D

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

I buy american when i can cause if we don't help ourselves no one else will. As SS jon said i would rather have something of quality that last much longer than some piece of shit that i have to replace in weeks or months.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I have lived by this model for many years now, and will do it for many more. I think it is a great eye opener also. The other thing that I believe in is buying local. As a local business man in a town of 9,000-10,000 people we have to keep out localy owned business open.

I DO NOT buy stuff off the internet. That does nothing for your local taxes which pay's your teachers, keeps the roads up, and just keeps money circulating inside your community. If I order something online, yeah I got the benefit of buying something cheaper, but did not a damn thing for anyone else.

I know this might not be that big of a deal for you guy's that live in Large cities, but for the ones that live in smaller communities please try and keep your money as local as possible.

That is just my 2 cents

D

I'm totally on the other end of this argument. I love to buy online, and no tax is a must before I buy anything online. I hate paying tax when I go out and buy whatever I need.

#bullieswithabadge

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Just saying, it's all honkey-dory until people accucally do what they say. I will bet what all of you used to post on this board(myself included), was made overseas.

I totally agree, and farmers markets are a GREAT way to implement this.

Buying local is the way to go.

The one thing I do disagree with though is the mandarin oranges. There's a reason they come from overseas, they're grown there! It's a better climate for growing. Lol.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

my uncle has been buying only american made stuff for literilly 30 plus years now. he recently went to a bestbuy to buy a new tv. and looked to see which was made in america buy americans. well after asking the guy, not only did he say he has never heard someone ask this question before he then goes on to say that tvs under 27 inches are made in the usa everything over was made somewhere else. well the next thing my uncle did was say have a nice day and walked out. he looked and found an american tv and bought it. (forgot what tv) people buy foreign stuff because its cheaper. but then in return less jobs and less money in our hands to buy our goods. so thiings become more expensive. its like a horrible circle of goods.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Archived