Sundown Audio

Aq2200d or dc 2k

Triple B

how much is the dc 2k?

like all the other products...it depends who you are.

Shhhhhh :peepwall:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

how much is the dc 2k?

like all the other products...it depends who you are.

^^^ THIS. This inconsistency stops some people from buying their products. I've never had an issue with DC, that just from some other people I know who have all gotten different quotes on the same product.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Stock 117A alt, my stock battery killed on me and I replaced it with a XS Power D3400, and did the Big 3. No lights are dimming, but will have to wait till my voltage meter comes in to see how much I'm dropping.

im probably going to do the big 3 and im going to get the xs power 925, idk if it will be enough or not but my amp is only going to be at 1200 watts instead of at its full power

If your only going to be running 1200wrms, that should be just fine. I ran my old Kicker Kx1200.1 amplifier at 1ohm on stock alt, stock battery, and stock wiring, and It handled it fine.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Stock 117A alt, my stock battery killed on me and I replaced it with a XS Power D3400, and did the Big 3. No lights are dimming, but will have to wait till my voltage meter comes in to see how much I'm dropping.

im probably going to do the big 3 and im going to get the xs power 925, idk if it will be enough or not but my amp is only going to be at 1200 watts instead of at its full power

If your only going to be running 1200wrms, that should be just fine. I ran my old Kicker Kx1200.1 amplifier at 1ohm on stock alt, stock battery, and stock wiring, and It handled it fine.

okay cool, i can always do it down the road too if i need it i guess, im not gna have the amp for a while so not to worried about everything right this second

Archived