Sonic Electronix

Is that the dial that goes up to 180degrees? Sorry for all the questions, never worked with an amp with all these settings :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

it has a phase dial just like the gain subsonic or lpf

At this point phase has nothing to do with it. Phase has no effect on output.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Took bass knob off, repositioned speaker wires, still nothing :(

I have had no trouble hooking up an amplifier until this one, though none were of this caliber...

Caliber has nothing to do with it. I've installed cheapo amps for customers up to some amps I'd personally never pay for they were so expensive, and they all work pretty much the same man.

It sounds like you may have a RCA issue. Have you swapped out rcas?

I don't have another pair of RCAs, gave my friend my spare set when I installed his system.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Is that the dial that goes up to 180degrees? Sorry for all the questions, never worked with an amp with all these settings :P

Yes it is. For what its worth, phase does not control anything with the output. Its not something you should be setting or worrying about right now.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

it has a phase dial just like the gain subsonic or lpf

Phase has no effect on output.

It does but not to the point that he is describing.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Took bass knob off, repositioned speaker wires, still nothing :(

I have had no trouble hooking up an amplifier until this one, though none were of this caliber...

Caliber has nothing to do with it. I've installed cheapo amps for customers up to some amps I'd personally never pay for they were so expensive, and they all work pretty much the same man.

It sounds like you may have a RCA issue. Have you swapped out rcas?

I don't have another pair of RCAs, gave my friend my spare set when I installed his system.

I would go pick up another set for testing. I can almost assure you its either a bad set of RCA's or a faulty amp.

yea. but if u havent touched the phase it should still be at zero just leave it. best thing to do is go to walmart pick up a $10 DMM and check the voltage coming from the rca's from the speaker outputs on the amp and see what the voltage is at when u try to play the amp

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

Archived