Two steps forward and.........

One step back. Put my truck in to get the fuel pump done and picked it up late friday night. Went out to my truck to clean it up some since its filthy and find this.

2011-05-08_14-03-39_114.jpg

2011-05-08_14-01-34_245.jpg

2011-05-08_17-17-14_615.jpg

2011-05-08_17-16-56_265.jpg

2011-05-08_14-01-18_638.jpg

Nice of the tow company to hook up a chain right across my front wheel. Ive already called my insurance who holds my roadside assistance. No one was in to discuss my claim though. I have to call again tomorrow. This pisses me off to no fucking end. I worked hard for my money and my wheels were perfect. Im really hoping this gets taken care of tomorrow when I call becauase if Im stuck footing the bill for a tow driver not paying attention to what he was doing im going to flip shit. Im really close to just giving up selling everything off and saying fuck it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BTW Im sure they are going to try and claim its curb damage but Ive never seen any curb damage like that. Especially in the four miles from my hosue to the shop its been driven. The rust coloring on the tires should be a dead giveaway that it was a chain and nothing else that caused that damage.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Thats :bull:

The place that installed my first system scratched my new black rims i bought from them. They said i hit a curb.. it was on the inside lip. No freakin way it could of been a curb. They didnt man up and help me out. Basically i raised hell and told them to f@ck off and they wouldn't get any business from me again.

tow company took my mileage down when it went on the flat bed. They can come check my mileage as it sits or ill send them a picture. I literally got it from the shop drove it home and parked it. There are NO curbs or anything to even hit on the way home. nothing. Ask Zayres he'll tell you. lol. I think its pretty undeniable as to what caused the damage. Also explains their hurry to roll out of the shop once it was unloaded.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

nope theres no curbs that shit i would want a new set of 4 wheels and tires for that some people have no respect for other people shit or any common sense i wouldnt even wrap a chain around anyones stock wheels

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived