Two steps forward and.........

how can it be curb damage if the damage runs from the wheel to the outside of the tire in a straight line? if it were curb damage the damage would rotate...gonna be kinda difficult for them to claim that.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Its goign to be hard to claim it especially with the rust in the gouges too. at least to me its obvious. Its going to be intersting to say the least.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Through the wheels isn't even on the list of where to tow.

thats what im thinking, guy towing it it a dumb ass. if it was just a regular towing type of truck where they only pick up the front wheels then maybe its be reasonable but EVEN THEN why the fawk are they using chains on the wheels, if anything use straps. for the flat bed towing theres no reason to touch the wheels/tires

hopefully it works out for you, i know it sucks to even look at it. i curve one of my 24s and i nearly shed a tear :pardon:

USAA is a good insurance company...several of my friends have them for insurance and they've done a great job. And I don't see how they could claim it was curb damage...i dont know how you'd get curb damage on the inside edge of the lip. Good luck N8...I know this has gotta be frustrating. You seem like a good person, and good things happen for good people.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

its only one wheel. I already called my insurance company and they are going to handle everything. As in they have like incident management team who's job is to follow up on these incidents and reach a resolution. So I should have an answer in the next two days as to whats going to happen. The guy I spoke to said its highly unlikely that I would get stuck footing the bill on something like this since they don't like their customers unhappy. good thing too. Id hate to pull all three of my auto policies and homeowners insurance from them after 10 yrs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Man, that's fuckin' shitty.

No one seems to have any respect for other peoples shit anymore.

Hopefully it gets sorted out!

this is so true its fuckin ridiculous

hopefully things work out for you nate, but given people are shady ass liars im sure theyll try some bs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 2 weeks later...

well small update. I was having a hard time explaining to the company that i could not provide a hard estimate to the company since I can not get these wheels locally. They finally agreed to accept my web retailer and ebay links showing htem the price of a wheel and are moving forward. Hopefully I should have an answer tomorrow. so far Ive had decent communications with the company handling this but its bee drawn out for far too long now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

oh and i did some research the company who is contracted by my insurance company for roadside assistance is huge. From what I gathered is if the tow company refuses to make right there is a chance the company will make right adn then blacklist the tow company from any further work. Its highly possible that the refusal to take care of this could severely dent their income.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived