hdorre Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 So, do you know what a milf is? Mom I'd Like to Fuck err, why? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
carlosg_313 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Lol OP fails. Should had done the right thing and contribute the first time. Hell, if he would had been posted useful stuff here in one full day, then maybe he would'be reached 150 than spamming How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 So, do you know what a milf is? Mom I'd Like to Fuck err, why? I want a milf. Lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
shogen Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Mike in Brazil is part of bangbros ... Me thinks it's the best one, not that I go there or anything .... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Red-navi-916 Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 bangbros freaks of cock is some scary shit, lmao BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
k3n12ock Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 You were reset for spamming your way to 150, just to post in the For Sale section. Stop spamming, and you'll reach 300 one day. Make sure your post actually contribute to the thread and your threads aren't useless garbage... WINNAR Also. Mofos dot com - i know that girl = THE BEST 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
ShadowWolf9 Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 bangbros freaks of cock is some scary shit, lmao I'm just shocked that people actually get off to that stuff. 2009 Honda Accord EX-L System in the works: Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check) Hertz Mille MLK165 (check) SAX-125.2 (check) AA Havoc 12" Ported (check) SAZ-1500D (check) 1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check) XS Power D3400 (check) Stock 120amp Alternator SS Damplifier Pro (check)
tonedeaf Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 OP just confused bangbros with his bangedbros account. Gay pron, no t'anks.
TeamHT Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 And...how did you know that's a geh pron? Lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
bryanbowles90 Posted May 13, 2011 Report Posted May 13, 2011 Only a shit ton of guys bored on the net can take a thread about post dumping and change the subject to what MILF means. Or for that matter if BangBros is a gay pron webpage... Lol wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.