Hey guys, this is the off topic forum so why not ask?

I am only 17, but am a massive fan of SM and Car audio. Major basshead too, with a decent taste in music.

I was basically inspired by Steve meade which was the starting point of my interest in car audio.

Anyway, I am about to soon sell my downhill bike, and will also soon be buying a car once I sell my bike, and I thought, what are YOUR opinions on these two cars?

1999 Honda Civic Sedan Link(Here)

2004 Lancer CH ES Sedan

I am only alowed a 4 cylinder car, and I can't legally have turbo's or V8's as I got my License not long after new regulations came in here in AUS.

So, what would you guys think? I'm definitely going for manual btw, even though I live in the hills.

I'm more concerned on reliability, how fun they are to drive, fuel economy etc. The civic I found I think is pretty awesome, as it has been lowered, and has a few other saucy mods which make the car look pretty decent. And don't hate on me for being interested in a Civic.

So, thoughts?

Edited by Fyro

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Yea honda

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

honda, a bit over priced but def a easy choice

lancer = cant afford an evo so got the cheaper version lol

Edited by BeatBox

i just bought my '99 civic a week ago. granted its quite a difference coming from a massive lincoln continental its still a fun lil car that gets easily twice the miles per gallon. i got mine with 40k miles and hope to keep it till it hits 200k. :good: everyone i know says its one of the most reliable cars out there!

Edited by KickerKid58

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

i just bought my '99 civic a week ago. granted its quite a difference coming from a massive lincoln continental its still a fun lil car that gets easily twice the miles per gallon. i got mine with 40k miles and hope to keep it till it hits 200k. :good: everyone i know says its one of the most reliable cars out there!

I had a 1994 Honda Civic that was driven for 240,000 miles with the original engine and automatic transmission still running fine. It all depends on how you treat your car.