kryptonite Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Very nice build! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Swaggasaur Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Very nice work BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
korey_hofer Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 man spl builds always look so much nicer than music build. great build previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 damn double post previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Skullz Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Badass build and glad you achieved your goal. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
^_^ Gem132 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Photo's aren't showing up all i see is posted image <_< Edit: nevermind Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
alphasig293 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Hey buddy I met you last year, might have been 2 years ago at piedmont dragway, you were parked under a tent and I think your buddy had a crx with 4 15's in it. I was the guy with the jl build in the blue F-150. You all took all the trophies that day. Hope to see you at some other shows this year. Great build by the way 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
xstingstreetx87 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Im impressed, that looks sexy man good job! DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
RR99 Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 Thanks guys!! Still trying to find them Vids to post.. I'll getem up soon TEAM OL' SKOOL (TODD) 1998 Ford Ranger 160.7db 6050watts 1 amp--> For Now MY BUILD LOG TEAMOLSKOOL.COM
RR99 Posted May 11, 2011 Author Report Posted May 11, 2011 Nice job dude. I'm semi local will you be at the charleston expo in September with it? Not sure if I'll have everything inline or not by then to be honest The Ranger has been setting for a while so I could take care of some other issues. I hope to be catching a lot of shows pretty soon!! TEAM OL' SKOOL (TODD) 1998 Ford Ranger 160.7db 6050watts 1 amp--> For Now MY BUILD LOG TEAMOLSKOOL.COM
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.