so i was on my way to school this morning, driving along everythings fine i look on my side mirror about to get over and then out the corner of my eye i see brake lights!the guy in fornt of me hit his brakes at the last minute (no blinker) so i slam on my brakes,and when i say barely i mean BARELY missed hittin him so he pulls into the parking lot as i sigh from relief i hear screeching followed by (boom)i look behind me and its a silver towncar on some "swangas". so we pull into the parking lot and i get out,then the 2 guys get out of there car and approach me (BUM BUM BUM) and he starts talkin about how i hit my brakes at the last minute and blah blah so im like yea well last second is better than a second too late.so him and his buddy start talkin how theyre gonna get paid and hook his car up for hittin me in the rear (i know, funny right?)so i go over to the side of my truck callin the police,about that time some other guy walks up and is like i seen everything he hit his brakes and almost hit the guy in front of him it was his (mine) fault ill be a witness i'll testify to that,so i look at the guy and am like so you'll be testify i hit my brakes and they hit me right?hes like yea i seen everything,so holding back a snicker i say please stay cop a squat sit in my truck if you like (this should be good)so then with a shit eating grin the driver looks at me and says i hope you got insurance!.so cops gets there he tells his story first, im still on the other side of my truck lookin for paper work.i hear him arguin with the cop sayin thats not fair and so forth,so after realizing he wasnt gonna get money from me he tries to blame the car that was in front of me(why? idk) then tries to play the buddy buddy card and is like hey my man hey my man that car in front of you turned illegally and blah blah what was his license plate number.i looked at the cop and was like look the car that was in front of me i didnt see a blinker i just remember brake lights and him braking at the last minute i hit my brakes i hear a screach then they hit me.how he managed to see a little mazda in front of my truck idk(cop started laughing) so after it was all said and done the guy realized i could sue him for hitting me and was all nice and said he was gonna fix his car himself no need for a claim.so we went our seperate ways but the best part of the story is a class 3 trailer hitch will protect your truck form a town car.his whole bumper was all jacked up only thing wrong with my truck (he got some silver paint on my hitch) z71 for the win!, in all seriousness though im just glad that im ok and even the 2 guys that hit me are alright,it couldve came out alot worse.i know wrecks are no laughing matter but i find it ironic how "they hit me and were gonna try to take me to the cleaners"

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

me too,but i kno if i was in there situation id be pissed to so i tried to work with them a lil bit,but what pissed me off is nevermind gettin my car fixed,"im gonna hook it up",honestly i kno if i got extra money left over of course id do somethings to it but thats not the first thing gonna come out of my mouth.first thing i did was look at my truck and check my lights and check for leaks.theyre taklin about other shit and instead of callin the cops i believe he was just calling people to say he got in a wreck,im not gonna lie before the cops i called my wife but still thats my wife not my best friend or anything

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

That's fucking retarded, them rolling up on you trying to be gangster and shit.

What happened to being concerned for the other driver?

I hope he got a ticket for failure to maintain a sfe distance...

wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......

That's fucking retarded, them rolling up on you trying to be gangster and shit.

What happened to being concerned for the other driver?

I hope he got a ticket for failure to maintain a sfe distance...

F'in this. i bet the driver that hit you was driving while leaning sideways on his seat like most drivers with swangas today and dont know how to drive right with them rims. good thing the situation went to your favor and the other driver was at fault. and glad no one got hurt

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

thats what i like about trucks they don't get damaged easily in a rear end collision usually just the bumper gets bent down or something to that nature. as for those jack asses its good that everything went in your favor.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Might be an idiot for asking... But what the fuck is a "swanga" :trippy:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

also known as "83s" or "84s" that are a similar designs as Daytons(yea with the 100 spokes or more) but that type of wheels have the center poking out. in other words, like this

swangas.jpg

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

also known as "83s" or "84s" that are a similar designs as Daytons(yea with the 100 spokes or more) but that type of wheels have the center poking out. in other words, like this

swangas.jpg

Fail lol

Anyways i worked it i seen it..

Why the hell does people put that ugly ass shit on there cars?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived