hahahahaha now they CAN hook it up with their money

glad your stuff didnt get messed up, he got what he deserve for trying to take advantage of you(or your insurance)

Might be an idiot for asking... But what the fuck is a "swanga" :trippy:

also known as "83s" or "84s" that are a similar designs as Daytons(yea with the 100 spokes or more) but that type of wheels have the center poking out. in other words, like this

swangas.jpg

Fail lol

Anyways i worked it i seen it..

Why the hell does people put that ugly ass shit on there cars?

i got no freaking idea, and you think thats ugly? check this one

they are known as blades or "choppas" for some strange fucking reason. lol

CIMG0965.jpg

and these are consider "Gorillas"

38442800025_large.jpg

shit, few time those almost slash my tires while driving next to them. i think they were getting mad cuz they got no beat and i was shaking their car. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

It's funny the differences between where you and I live...

Up here, if you get rear ended, the one who did the rear ending is at fault, no matter what. If someone is tailgating me, I could slam on my breaks, and they would be at fault. =p

Good to hear it worked out for you though!

.i know he probably couldnt see over the steering wheel,which is sad cause he was atleast 6'3", no he didnt get a ticket i think thats why he decided to drop everything so quickly.after he realized he wasnt getting money from my insurance and the cop told him he'd have to pay me for damages to my vehicle.(i shouldve took it to court and got money then i could've put some "swangas" on my z71 and finally fit in

;-) i wonder how they'd look wrapped in some 33 12.50 15's?)i kno i get tired of seing that since im almost in texas everybody has swangas and those 3 bladed rims,and the funny thing is i guarantee you none of them like the rims its just what famous people talk about thats why they have to get them,imagine seeing an 07 charger on swangas or a 2010 silverado on some 26" 3 spoke rims,where the hell is style going?

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

hell where im at it is illegal to have the hitch in unless you are towing a trailer. if someone would have hit me and i were to have the hitch in, i would end up gettin the ticket. kinda fucked up, but whatever. i stillroll around with the hitch in, alsp partialy because it has been in there all 15 years the car has been owned by my family, never been taken out. its kinda rusted in place.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Rims = Suicidal...

Why the hell do some people straight put stupid shit on their cars. i hate those rims that stick out. Dumbasses cant drive they would hit the car next to them.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

well i havent towed anything since i moved to LA but mainly i kept it in cause its funny watchin other people walk into it,and protects me from getting hit,makes me wish i wouldnt have sold my brushguard,i know what you mean about bein rusted in, i took the hith out of my sonoma and after about 100+ boat launches in the gulf with it we had to hook a chain to a 4 wheeler to keep tension on it while i beat the s*** out of it with a sledgehammer

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived