Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hope so i was going to go 2 more layers but by the time i do the fiberglass and kitty hair on the backside it might do.

Since y'all aren't posting more pictures, I guess I'll have to check this out in person. Got a crew headed up to Gonzales for the show, should be fun. Don't have my subs so I can't compete, but I'm excited to see your builds firsthand and get a taste of the competition atmosphere.

Looking forward to meeting ya bro. And murph has been real busy. And not muchdkne to it really. Just welding and filling gaps... Unfortunately I wont be competing either buddy. back to my console with 2 12's. Lol

Me too man, and alright. It's coming along though, I'm sure...

And what happened with ya 15s man???

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

no it was a neon with 2 red TSNS 18s...

ive only seen yours with the red dustcap so i figured i would ask

there's more than just the OP and this guy with red 18" TSNS.

I'm almost 100% sure I was the 2nd one with 18" TSNS (pretty sure it was the 2nd & 3rd red cones 18"s) and I've had mine for a loooooooooong time.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

should be putting up more pics this week. starting on dash and doors today, sorry for the slow progress pics but when im the only fulltime installer for the shop it kinda slows progress a little.

Posted

I could swear I've seen that exact baffle/port design before, and if memory serves, it didn't work to well.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

Yep ^^

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

nice to see another person with a tsns! better yet multiple!

system:

changes way to much...

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...