Jump to content

Im looking to subscribe to more youtube channels


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm giving away a woofer on mine

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShowtimeSPL?feature=mhee

Nice, I thought about doing a raffle on something to get some more subscribers and such, but I have nothing but loaner subs. Maybe Ill rebuild some RF P1 motors I have hanging on the garage wall or something.. ;)

I could use one of those ;)

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

108 vids on mine and raising, also, the epic audiocontrol vs termlab video on it lol

My link

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

On mobile so idk how to link it lol

Not much videos eituer cause im lazy and bassless for a few weeks

Vg30kid

I only have 4 videos or so haha

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Posted

Here's mine of my current setup with the 4 18's. Also have alot of my older setups.

http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&gl=US%23%2Fhome&rdm=4mkdhp2us&xl=xl_tsp#/profile?user=46panel

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

Posted

I've sub'd your channel for a while.

Here ya go bro. Have about 22 vids so far

http://www.youtube.com/TheScottishbear

All about me installing gear in my 98 chevy malibu. Two 18" in an infinite baffle, 10" midbass in doors, Alpine component sets. Pro audio 1/3octave eq. lots of fiberglassing. Under construction. needs paint lol

Blow up my channel smd. Got two more builds coming this summer. 3000gt/sundown expedition/alpine HiVi

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...