dwright27 Posted May 14, 2011 Author Report Posted May 14, 2011 Requested you girls 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
BassJunkie Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 barndoor08... mr. lady fingers i kid i kid 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Ji553r Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Ju5t1f13d. I will be on in half hour. Im not too shabby I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
tonedeaf Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Real men play the computer version. I haz no xbox or ps3.
Supercharged DCs Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 I traded my Black Ops for my current shitty HU, but if your ever willing to play CoD4 or MW2 on the 360, I'm pretty professional lol Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
RickyFriery97 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 playin domination the the escalation maps now GT-rickyfriery92 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
inm Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Dude. I completely forgot I was gonna play... My bad. I got sidetracked. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
akrja_07 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 Yea so i finally got on last night at like 1 or 2 am, played 2 matches and got my ass handed to me so I shut it off... How'd y'all do? 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
RickyFriery97 Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 On the new maps all I do is snipe The maps are so big!! I got on sticks and stones and almost threw the controller threw the tv 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
greatblack Posted May 14, 2011 Report Posted May 14, 2011 GT The Great Black add me look at my super internets it beast! http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.