Jump to content

May 21, 2011 judgement day?


Recommended Posts

Posted

common sense tells everybody THAT its may 21st in usa.

here in australia its may 22nd.

how can we put the finger on 1 date yet it be diffrent in other parts of the world. we enter the new year before you guys so how can we say when it will end.

just my opinion.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

I haven't met anyone who took this "May 21st" thing seriously, but if I did, I'd make them prove it to me... sign over your house to me if you're so sure it'll happen now. You have nothing to lose, and that would make you a charitable person in God's eyes...

... yeah, that's what I thought.

I don't think anyone can predict the rapture. And this guy who's spreading this horseshit is no better a Christian than Usama Bin Ladin was a Muslim.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

OH GAWD! MY WHOLE FAMILYS BEEN GONE OUTTA THE HOUSE SINCE 6PM! WHERE DID THEY GO?! :(

Oh wait, they're gone running around with my stepdad on his job. :nea:

NEXT DAY EDIT: Okay, well I had a dream last night that it was the apocalypse, that there were aliens blowing everything up & people fighting...it was fucking weird...o.o

WAIT! ITS A SIGN! I MUST PROCLAIM IT TO THE WORLD! :clapping:

/stupidity

POTATO!

Posted

im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god.If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away?This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christianjust my 0.02

christianity is a cult...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult

My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this:If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would.It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached.I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens.Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short.Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God.As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program.We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control.Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day.

first off, as a non christian and rational thinking person...why would we fear anything that we find 100% ridiculous? let alone go crazy? second, spread the word? does that go for atheists as well? because there are a few words about religion that I would like to spread...like "murderers", "sociopaths", and "charlatans", just to name a few

you judge all religion by the actions of some crazy people?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

brb God being interactive with man for 70 books worth of material in the bible.

brb being awol for 2000 years and seeing nothing from God.

brb giving people free will to live how they want....

flood the earth and kill everybody.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

well its may, 21, 2011 and im not dead.....

I'm so glad people actually know the meaning of judgement day. Today isn't the end of the world October 21st will be.

My can of Ravioli doesn't expire until 2013. Your argument is invalid.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god.If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away?This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christianjust my 0.02

christianity is a cult...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult

My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this:If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would.It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached.I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens.Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short.Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God.As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program.We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control.Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day.

first off, as a non christian and rational thinking person...why would we fear anything that we find 100% ridiculous? let alone go crazy? second, spread the word? does that go for atheists as well? because there are a few words about religion that I would like to spread...like "murderers", "sociopaths", and "charlatans", just to name a few

you judge all religion by the actions of some crazy people?

for real, im christian and me and my buddies were laughing at the people thinking it was real. knowing the end of the world is the biggest fucking joke ever. not to mention coming from a guy with "hades" in his name... fucking lol.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted
im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god.If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away?This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christianjust my 0.02
christianity is a cult...http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult
My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this:If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would.It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached.I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens.Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short.Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God.As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program.We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control.Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day.
first off, as a non christian and rational thinking person...why would we fear anything that we find 100% ridiculous? let alone go crazy? second, spread the word? does that go for atheists as well? because there are a few words about religion that I would like to spread...like "murderers", "sociopaths", and "charlatans", just to name a few
you judge all religion by the actions of some crazy people?

I have no problem with "people" that are religious, I have a problem with the things carried out "in the name of religion". nothing good comes from organized religion...period.

im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god.If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away?This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christianjust my 0.02
christianity is a cult...http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult
My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this:If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would.It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached.I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens.Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short.Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God.As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program.We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control.Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day.
first off, as a non christian and rational thinking person...why would we fear anything that we find 100% ridiculous? let alone go crazy? second, spread the word? does that go for atheists as well? because there are a few words about religion that I would like to spread...like "murderers", "sociopaths", and "charlatans", just to name a few
you judge all religion by the actions of some crazy people?
for real, im christian and me and my buddies were laughing at the people thinking it was real. knowing the end of the world is the biggest fucking joke ever. not to mention coming from a guy with "hades" in his name... fucking lol.

lol...I actually got that name like 15 years ago from an old gaming clan...cause my enemies suffered a wrath like that of satan, but being somewhat religious at the time I decided Hades sounded a little less evil ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

On a sidenote I took 1st place at the comp ;)

hallelujah, brother!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 425 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...