Jump to content

May 21, 2011 judgement day?


Recommended Posts

Posted

We all die someday, no point in stressing over it :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Some old guy was holding up a sign in his wheel chair judgement day 21st I was like wow shouldn't you be enjoying your last little bit of time u got left doing something else

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Some old guy was holding up a sign in his wheel chair judgement day 21st I was like wow shouldn't you be enjoying your last little bit of time u got left doing something else

True that

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

I'm a Christian and a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ. Judging from what I've learned in Bible studies and church sermons, not even Jesus Himself knew when the end of the world would be. I do wish He would return next Saturday, but I highly doubt it since Jesus didn't even know. However, I do believe He is coming soon. The current events of today match up with the book of Revelations better today than they ever have.

What a glorious day it will be....

I'll be bumpin my Jesus beats in Heaven! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7KTGIDpZVo

05 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi - 22x11 Fuel Hostage wrapped in 37" Nitto Mud Grappler - 3" Dual Flow Master w/ X pipe - 10" lift - Alpine 103BT Head unit - JL Audio J2-320.4 - JL Audio J2-1000.1 - (2) 12" JL Audio W3V3 - (2) sets of JL Audio components - 5% tint - 6000K HID - CAI - and more....

Posted

this is retarded the bible doesnt say shit like this no one know when the end will come not even jesus him self only god

Posted

I'm already busy on the 21st, can I get a rain check on this judgment please. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...