May 21, 2011 judgement day?

I agree with everything 831A and SoCal have said, and this is coming from someone who just made his confirmation... :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Y do ppl make a big deal over a "man" made book and other ppl change it through out the years to suit their own beliefs and all thoughs years of different ppl making different changes till today.

Otherwise there should not b "different religions" if there's 1 god then there's 1 god. If its the same god then that god should have the same past history same son same followers doing the same things to be "good and right" in the eyes of that god.

It's different cuz of the different cultures that "humanbeings" r from so they make up a different "story" to follow by (or believe).

No offensive to any believers in whatever u believe in but no1 has no rite or power to say u r wrong or that they r right.

And for churches to "ask" for donations if u don't u have to contribute or u r sinning and will go to hell cuz all u care about is urself.

A lot of this is bs to me but that's just me.

All ppl die nothing u can do bout it

But not everyone lives so live it up as YOU want too

U run ur life as U want too

Till that final day of the end imma be SLAPPIN my car and drinking my beer!!!!

Who wants to join?

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

I agree with everything 831A and SoCal have said, and this is coming from someone who just made his confirmation... :P

yeah bro and I barly baptize my two kids since my parents are full blown catholics and so are my wifes parents and and u now the mess up part there was like 80/90 ppl and the church was askin every couple for 10 $ MANDATORY DONATION YES MANDATORY I was like wtf otherwise we couldnt baptize

the way i look at it is, if it happens it happens if it doesnt cool. just because some one said stupid shit like this doesnt mean im going to change the way i do me.if i remember correctly we were all supposed to die in 2000 too, so yea im just gonna do me till its time for me to go.

No the year 2000 was all the computers crashing. Cuz computers don't know how to change to 2000 and ppl thought it would just go to year 1900...

That's all that was

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

No the year 2000 was all the computers crashing. Cuz computers don't know how to change to 2000 and ppl thought it would just go to year 1900...

That's all that was

Actually anthony was correct, I do believe the Jehovah's witness believe the world was going to end in 2000. They come to our door quite often, and all I do is say I dont give a shit. haha

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Yeah too bad scientists can use carbon dating on fossils to find out the the earth is like a billion or two years old. Not 13,000 years old. I dont really believe in any of this god stuff or church stuff

Its only people who take the Bible literally who think that. Bible is a man made/edited piece of literature. Its made to teach lessons not be followed word for word.

Exactly. Even Thomas Jefferson realized this and produced an edited version of the bible called 'The Faith and Moral Teachings of Jesus of Nazareth' which took out all of the magic and bells and whistles from the new testament.

This is def a good documentary, Bill Maher's "Religulous". This one changed my mind, literally. He even interviews a Senior Priest from the Vatican who admits "its all a nice little story"

http://www.putlocker.com/file/B8692Y18HLSGS8#

That is a great movie.

People need to learn that religion is an imaginary friend that people have up because they are afraid that we might be alone in the universe. I refuse to believe any religion because there are too many out there to be sure of one being right. If there really was one correct religion there would be undeniable proof in it and everyone would follow it.

:poop: <-- this is how serious I take this 'end of the world' bullshit. I'll believe it if it happens.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Saw a Bible quote in the first two seconds. Exited page. I don't care for any of this religion crap.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Saw a Bible quote in the first two seconds. Exited page. I don't care for any of this religion crap.

How about some science?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB