MECA Debuting New Event "Ground Pounders Challenge" May 21st in Fayetteville, TN

techforce

ya just burp first and last second instead of overall average seems funky.

but a bassrace type class with windows down??

Is it one window, both or specific to driver or passenger?

You have to have at least one open and then others or which 1 at your discression...

Since its MECA, is this at the headrest or dash?

May have been posted earlier but i didnt scroll back up before i hit reply :peepwall:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

you can do some serious venting and crack good numbers if you play with the windows enough.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ya just burp first and last second instead of overall average seems funky.

but a bassrace type class with windows down??

Is it one window, both or specific to driver or passenger?

You have to have at least one open and then others or which 1 at your discression...

Since its MECA, is this at the headrest or dash?

May have been posted earlier but i didnt scroll back up before i hit reply :peepwall:

It says at the head rest, but the standard 20" (or what ever rule) won't apply, I believe you can move your seat all the way back if you want or all the way up...

Which makes me ask if anyone knows, which would be louder if you have a 4 door explorer with a wall behind the back seats, what would give you a louder reading, seat all the way up or all the way back? I am assuming all the way back, but I never metered at the headrest...

you can do some serious venting and crack good numbers if you play with the windows enough.

I am prolly gonna get my tl out and see where I am loudest, I think only front windows down.... (driver window)

it would be nice for me, it would be like bassracing with the meter right in the port ;)

since im walled and have the port on top

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I am prolly gonna get my tl out and see where I am loudest, I think only front windows down.... (driver window)

it would be nice for me, it would be like bassracing with the meter right in the port ;)

since im walled and have the port on top

LOL! I hear ya!

OK, I stand corrected guys... The event is actually a brain child of Chris Gregory from Wall Streets Finest that MECA will be hosting. As for this being a new format that will be at ALL MECA events, I am not certain, however, myself and a few others are going to be pushing to get this to be a welcomed format at ALL MECA competitions.

I will push this event as hard as I can because I know there are a lot of people out there that built there systems for daily ground pounding and not one note wonders and I see so many people that work hard on thier systems and that have nice systems get thier dick stomped in the dirt because they have to go against sponsored fart boxes. (No offense, just think it is like taking top fuel rail cars and running them against daily driven hot rods... just not fair to the man that has to buy his own shit and that actually can play music and yada yada)

Again, If you have a burp box, please do not take offense... I am not saying your system sucks, you guys are paving the way for new technologies! But, I do not think it is fair that a high school kid that works nights and got himself a nice ass car and clean installed system that hits loud, hard and low should have to go up against a car or vehicle that is designed for nothing more than playing one note ungodly loud, (or a couple notes) in a car that either dont run, was trailered in or is sponsored by a manufacturer and has over 100,000 watts of stetson power on a 10 amp fuse versus this kids hard earned high end clean installed retail equipment...

But anyways, I hope that this event will get fined tuned and takes a permanant hold in MECA!

wow...i am very interested...did bassboxing before and this sounds similar...i would certainly do this class

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Right up my alley.

Im down.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived