basic is 16-1900 enhanced is 2-2400. i can get one locally for 1900. Im going to a gun show next weekend and ill be rolling with about 2k cash so im hoping i can make a deal on one if they have one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

owning an AR and have shot an acr. most of the stuff on the acr that makes you want it can be done on an ar for cheaper. I still want one. but I wouldn't buy it over an AR

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I have been watching FPS Russia's channel for a while now. I think it was in my recommendations because I watched some call of duty video. But this guy is awesome!!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Wow that Dragons Breath round is no joke!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

ive been subscribed to kyle on youtube for quite some time. he's a good 'ole redneck from georgia just like me, he just does a better russian impression than i do.

So he's really not Russian?

no. he originally was "fpskyle" on youtube, and was doing a bunch of call of duty videos. when his channel got locked, he started the fpsrussia account and talked with an accent to deter people from figuring out it was him. it was a big hit with people, so he kept doing it and it evolved into what it is today.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg