Second Skin Audio

what kind of memphis subs are these?

Listen to them and get your own opinion. I mean memphis is good. but idk about those subs in particular

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

they are old memphis prs they are decent but dont pay to much for them. being so old and a low line of memphis sub

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

250 rms a piece

Me and a friwnd had those before

Got pretty loud, never got to tl them but played decent for subs that were in a shitty box

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

PR's!! Haha, I had 2 of the newer 15" PRs in my first system. I loved em. Got "loud" on 500 watts.......I've seen the newer ones go for $80ish bucks online. These are the older version. They probably paid a ton to a shop to buy em...so don't go off of what they paid for them.

Listen to em and decide from there. If you're friend is looking for some entry-level cheap decent bass...I would grab em....for the right price of course.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.