Sundown Audio

I need a 4Channel thats Cheap but puts out Power

So since i moved out my funds have been really fucked, but i need a decent 4Channel that puts out some pretty good power im talking atleast 90Watts x 4 @ 4ohms, I looked at this one, its perfect specs wise, it'll suit me for now and when i upgrade to my new door speakers, which im thinking of going with the Eminence Eminators 2 in each door wired down to 2 ohms. Question is though do you think this amp would give me Distortion? Any other cheap amps in the price range that puts out power like this and wont distort that you can refer me to?

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/4-Channel-Car-Amplifier/NEW-POWER-ACOUSTIK-STAX1600-4-1600-WATT-4-CH-AMPLIFIER/STAX1600%5bs%5d4.aspx

Dc 175.4

for close to $100? ill take one.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'll put money on the fact that that amp does not do rated.

Not as cheap, and I doubt they one does rated power either, but a lot of people have been liking these lately: http://www.audiosavings.com/category/4-Channel-Car-Amplifier.aspx?attr_manufacturer2=MB%20QUART

Edit: damn links...

Edited by Autruche

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I'll take two......

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Dc 175.4

for close to $100? ill take one.

1? I'll take 6.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

We are ordering a mb quart onyx 80.4 for a buddy of mine. If you can wait a week I can give you a review on it

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

I'll put money on the fact that that amp does not do rated.

Not as cheap, and I doubt they one does rated power either, but a lot of people have been liking these lately: http://www.audiosavings.com/category/4-Channel-Car-Amplifier.aspx?attr_manufacturer2=MB%20QUART

Edit: damn links...

hmmmm i see, but would i hear a noticeable difference going from 50 watts to Eighty watts? i mean i want to be able to hear a difference cause my speakers right now are barely getting loud and sometimes get drowned by my subs.

Edited by Rockbrook