Sonic Electronix

Got Fi Q 15" Want somethung louder (DC?) but can't upgrade power, T1500.1

im not attacking you OP, but just asking...did you really think $140 in materials is too much? opposed to...$400...$500 shipped for a new sub?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I just read on another forum post a guy has a DC XL 15 and he has it in a 3.5cu.ft box and people are telling him the box is too small. There's my final blow. I squeeze mt box into the trunk with the surround pressed down...I can't fit a bigger box. What about a Fi BL?

Google it

I just read on another forum post a guy has a DC XL 15 and he has it in a 3.5cu.ft box and people are telling him the box is too small.

Im willing to bet that he dosnt have much power.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

No worries, I'm a big boy, I'm not offended in the least. I can make money on this sub so getting a DC is no problem, but that is now out of the question because my trunk cannot fit a bigger box. So now I'm out of brands. But you guys said there's no point anyway.

Google it

OP, would you be interested in a Supercharged DD3515f? It should work decently in that enclosure, and the Neo Rings in the motor structure help to catch stray magnetic energy, making the subwoofer more efficient. Pm me if so...

But honestly, I don't think you'll see much difference with an XL or other 15" subwoofer, as you have small space and small power.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

maybe he built it 3.5 BEFORE displacement. 3.5 after sounds about where i would build it. anywhere between 3.5 -4^3 after would be pretty sweet. may also depend on his tuning.

and let me get this straight...you have a 15" Q in the trunk and two 10"s sealed in the cabin?

I'm guessing for midbass. No need to tune that low on such little power tho. I've been down that road lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Tune a bit higher mate, around 35hz or so. You should notice a good bit more punch, and it will lessen port displacement, giving you a tad more space :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived