Sonic Electronix

When comes to physics it take more then a couple of classes to know what your talking about... unless he taught himself the equivalent to a degree then i think ill listen to the guy that has VT and.................

Are you serious John?!?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

When comes to physics it take more then a couple of classes to know what your talking about... unless he taught himself the equivalent to a degree then i think ill listen to the guy that has VT asking him for engineering help. :shrug::trippy:

Are you serious John?!?

what do you think... but i dno if i should of said that so im going to remove it and you please do the same

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

what do you think... but i dno if i should of said that so im going to remove it and you please do the same

removed mine for you

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thats pretty damn cool!

...and I removed it :good:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

removed mine for you

what'd you remove?

I quoted, and was agreeing, i also know nicks background and who he has worked with, and whos knocking on his door for information.. LOL, so i removed it as well

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thats pretty damn cool!

...and I removed it :good:

thanks man and yea it is

removed mine for you

what'd you remove?

I quoted, and was agreeing, i also know nicks background and who he has worked with, and whos knocking on his door for information.. LOL, so i removed it as well

o ok cool yea thanks man i thought about it and didn't know if he'd want me to tell everyone that.. glad to not be arguing with you again man lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

LOL. Now if only some peoples self perceived scientific prowess included studying the English language for reading comprehension.

LOL... I thought of something similar, but removed it from my post because I thought it made me look like a snotty american pig... lol. I didnt want to taint my already soiled reputation from being a dumb ol' janitor.

I think the truth here is you thought about it, but lacked the ability to actually say so:

You say FI is a company built upon bullshit, but besides arguing paper sciences, you have yet to provide legitimate reasons for your statement.

You continue to say Nick has no idea why he's wrong, but besides a couple technicalities you take out of context, you've done no educating. You tried to look right without showing why you're right.

You sadly confuse statements and don't know the difference between "a million setups where FI/AA has been a constant presence" and "a million setups with FI/AA". Not even considering you can rebuild, redo, and reinstall the same equipment multiple times.

Once again, I have only taken a couple of these classes at university but what I do have is a lot of applied experience. You claim objectivity but fail miserably. I'm done, I really did hope you would have had something positive to offer the community, but apparently not.

And the reason why your background would be important is because more weight would be carried knowing you actually were "good" enough to apply your knowledge as a career. As opposed to a janitor reading the professor's papers and acting intelligent online. Just saying. I'm done with you, sadly.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

LOL. Now if only some peoples self perceived scientific prowess included studying the English language for reading comprehension.

LOL... I thought of something similar, but removed it from my post because I thought it made me look like a snotty american pig... lol. I didnt want to taint my already soiled reputation from being a dumb ol' janitor.

I think the truth here is you thought about it, but lacked the ability to actually say so:

You say FI is a company built upon bullshit, but besides arguing paper sciences, you have yet to provide legitimate reasons for your statement.

You continue to say Nick has no idea why he's wrong, but besides a couple technicalities you take out of context, you've done no educating. You tried to look right without showing why you're right.

You sadly confuse statements and don't know the difference between "a million setups where FI/AA has been a constant presence" and "a million setups with FI/AA". Not even considering you can rebuild, redo, and reinstall the same equipment multiple times.

Once again, I have only taken a couple of these classes at university but what I do have is a lot of applied experience. You claim objectivity but fail miserably. I'm done, I really did hope you would have had something positive to offer the community, but apparently not.

And the reason why your background would be important is because more weight would be carried knowing you actually were "good" enough to apply your knowledge as a career. As opposed to a janitor reading the professor's papers and acting intelligent online. Just saying. I'm done with you, sadly.

theory, and actual field testing proves to be different...

argument...

textbook science says that the sky is blue... now while on the ground yes.. but seen from outer space, its technically not... now whos right?

I honestly would take nicks side, since he has actually tested these, and not just basing it off of whats on paper... real world application > paper, every time

Team DC Audio

Archived