Free Cutlist Program

This is a very very useful tool and its FREE. There are some easier programs out there but they cost.

Cutlist program

This will minimize waste material when you are trying to build a box. You enter in all the different pieces then you enter in your material size and the program will generate a diagram showing the the best possible way to cut out your materials. Very handy. If anyone DLs it and needs some help just let me know.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this!!! I am building a box man by the name Bromo helped me with. I bought a sheet of MDF but had no idea how to go about it. I got lucky and pulled all the pieces but this would really come in handy with future builds. Thank you!

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

i usually just do it on sketchup and find whats best for me

takes little bit more time but i can be in 100% control of what i do

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

• 2 months later...

Some tips on how to use this program? Im trying to figure it out

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Great find, now I can create a cutout sheet layout to go with my box designs!

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Not a bad little program. I guess I'm old school, I do that same layout on paper ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Some tips on how to use this program? Im trying to figure it out

I wil;l have to play with it for a minute, lol. I havent touched it since i first posted this. <-This did not come out the way I had planned, lol.

Not a bad little program. I guess I'm old school, I do that same layout on paper ;)

I wish I was smart enough to do this on paper.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived