Let me speak from experience i own a DE and they are in NO way shape or form a practical gun by any means... My dad bought my pistol the day i was born its a Desert eagle set with 3 different barrels which is why i have it but its not a practical gun by any means

it's just one of those things you get and don't care about that I think, I mean the bastard weighs 50 pounds and 30'' long let alone the 2-3 dollars per trigger squeeze. BUT... sure is fun as hell and I would rather have fun than cash in the bank (to a point)

This is why my bank account hates me. :(

also why I don't own one lol, I think I'll stay away from .50 for a while I tend to do stupid things like empty my mags when I'm done shooting and not just keeping them.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Reminds me of my friend who said he could shoot my Mossberg 590 pistol grip using 3 1/2 shells with 00 Buck loads. I wish I had a camera for that. He thought he was going to be able to wing it. His wrist snapped back and the folding stock bruised his shoulder.

The DE in the. 357 Mag is my choice but. 50 is the beast!

reminded me of my old co worker's buddy who who shot a pistol grip 12ga....while intoxicated.....aiming it like it had a shoulder stock. busted his front teeth and his lip open.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

reminded me of my old co worker's buddy who who shot a pistol grip 12ga....while intoxicated.....aiming it like it had a shoulder stock. busted his front teeth and his lip open.

people who are stupid enough to do that deserve it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow was there anyone to the side of him? Was he testfiring or tryin to rob the place lol.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

that day was the first time he'd ever shot. it was another guys on the range. he asked him if he watned to shoot it and he said ok

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 4 months later...

.50AE is a nasty round............buttttttttt theres a handful of nastier handgun rounds out there... ever shoot .454casull hand loads that are on the hot side of things? or s&w .460, that fucker has some real snap to it....and of course the s&w .500..... and if you really wanna go nutso look into the BFR revolver series...single action that can be had in rifle calibers, if i recall correctly. Nasty.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

right the big boy rounds have to be done in revolver only. the 50 ae is as big as you can go in a semi though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...

HE was making sure the safety worked, lol, but he forgot to take the safety off i think we had a bad angle not too many people are stupid enough to point a 50 at their own head.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Archived