DC Sound Lab

DC not having set prices?

I dont have a problem calling and getting prices and I've also been quoted different from different reps its just the way it works, lots of ppl still buy their products! I just talked to Rob (I think) today and ordered my recones, answered all of my questions plus more (Thanks a lot)! I should have my recones mid next week. :yahoo:

Edited by Dan2427

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

well being as some dealers (who im not gonna mention they know who they are) low ball everyone, some prices may vary...also sometimes shipping may vary as well due to location or time of year. (holidays shipping usually goes up a little)

Yeah it get annoying with other dealers under cuting and giving almost dealer to people that are noobs or nobodys other then that I give the same price to every one except team price

also OP if you asked one person why would you go to another?

GuEMAcB.png

I double asked for a reason. but Ill contact when the cash is available

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

nothing wrong with shoppin around to get best price like lookin on the net before you go buy a tv. but don't complain that they are different stores are different prices on the same item just go with the best deal and don't complain.

why is it that some cars in miami are more expensive than some cars in ny? they have an MSRP but sometimes more expensive to get it there and overhead costs. same thing with DC Dealers

that is perfect

simple business, if you are dealer you are looking to make money and at the least stay a float. the consumer wants the lowest price. when i worked at chilis they explained to us that the drink menus didn't have set prices because depending on the time of year the prices change, because of harvest of crops and production of goods. people need to realize in the real world that not everything is going to have the same price as some where else. i live in okinawa japan we have somtehing here called oki inflation and i am used to things now being a little over priced because of the isolation.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some